My 1st Dominican Salon Visit + 1 yr progress pics

Fine 4s

...well, maybe not quite 1yr- my true anniversary isn't for another 2 wks, but I figured this was close enough.

I went to a Dominican Salon for a wash and set this afternoon and I am loving how my hair feels. It is so silky- I didn't think my natural hair could feel this smooth and its so straight- but that dryer is HOT.

All in all, I am very happy with my 1 yr progress and so grateful that I found LHCF! Thanks y'all!!:grin:

(Sorry these pics are so huge, I can't figure out how to resize them in the post )

Feb 2 2007

Jan 16 2008

Great. Someone else to stalk!
That progress is AMAZING. See, this is the reaction I'm going for when I finally decide to blow dry (it's been 12 mos +). But let me tell you this, If I don't have growth like this i will be soooo hurt!

glam-

Great. Someone else to stalk!
That progress is AMAZING. See, this is the reaction I'm going for when I finally decide to blow dry (it's been 12 mos +). But let me tell you this, If I don't have growth like this i will be soooo hurt!

haha, I'm not stalkworthy- but I have to say I admire your dedication to stay away from blowdrying for 12 + months is impressive!!

ajoyfuljoy

Your hair is so pretty!!! I have my one year anniversary coming up in March and I can't wait! In March of 09 my hair will be longer and I can rock that curly rollerset like you're rocking!