My 1st Dominican Salon Visit + 1 yr progress pics

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Oh my honey, that is just beautiful!! I love those highlights and those curls look so bouncy and full of swang and body! Congratulations, you've done a terrific job!!

TheNewFine

WOW, Glam! When I scrolled down to the second photo, it literally took my breath away! As a newbie, you are my new LHCF Poster Girl! Absolutely stunning! You should be VERY proud of you progress!
:dance7:

camibella

...well, maybe not quite 1yr- my true anniversary isn't for another 2 wks, but I figured this was close enough.

I went to a Dominican Salon for a wash and set this afternoon and I am loving how my hair feels. It is so silky- I didn't think my natural hair could feel this smooth and its so straight- but that dryer is HOT.

All in all, I am very happy with my 1 yr progress and so grateful that I found LHCF! Thanks y'all!!:grin:

(Sorry these pics are so huge, I can't figure out how to resize them in the post )

Feb 2 2007

Jan 16 2008

Beautiful growth, wonderful thickness.... you grow girl!!

deltagyrl

Thanks!
They used purple and grey rollers- the grey were bigger than the purple.

My rollersets with the grey/purple rollers suck and they NEVER look like that. How do they get it straight at the top with curls at the the bottom????

How long is your hair?

glam-

My rollersets with the grey/purple rollers suck and they NEVER look like that. How do they get it straight at the top with curls at the the bottom????

How long is your hair?

Well, first they roller set it and then when I got out of the dryer- they blew out my roots and kinda pincurled sections up as they went along. (I was trying to watch carefully, but I don't think I can duplicate it at home just yet.) Then they after they undid the pincurls she applied some kind of silicone glosser and kinda mussed my hair with her hands. This was the result.

I'm gonna say my hair is APL- it's working its way down my bra but not there yet- plus I have layers.

Oh, and a few people commented on my highlights- actually I'm just growing out some color :look:- but I do like highlights, I'm just scared of damage now.

lisana

wow, yo have some of the most beautiful heads of hair I have seen in a long time! Your highlights are beautiful!