I cut my hair into a new style - MYSELF!!!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Your cut is cute especially the flip one, and the hair b4 the cut was just as nice. I know you are loving those fresh ends right now though.

blackbarbie

^^^Yes, you are working that cut! You did a great job and it really looks cute. Your hair looks very healthy as well!

BB

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Oh I love, love, LOVE IT!! You did such a great job cutting it. I just love blunt ends!

Beautiful!!

_belle

girl. . . you ain't cute. :ohwell:

okay okay okay, I lied. your hair looks GREAT. thick, shiny and healthy. :lick: what you NEED to do is starting TAKING APPOINTMENTS!!! Where do I sign up? :lachen:

shmmr

Your bangs are too cute. How did you cut them? I vascillate back & forth on having bangs....what do you do with the bangs when you rollerset the rest of your hair? if you use a small roller, they won't look right, if you use a big one, it won't say on? I really just want an excuse to get bangs!

ajoyfuljoy

girl. . . you ain't cute. :ohwell:

okay okay okay, I lied. your hair looks GREAT. thick, shiny and healthy. :lick: what you NEED to do is starting TAKING APPOINTMENTS!!! Where do I sign up? :lachen:

you crazy! My mom was a cosmetologist back in the day and my sister is a kitchen cosmetologist with crazy skills - so I just always wanted to try it myself. You know it's hair and it will just grow back but I'm glad you like it!

Your bangs are too cute. How did you cut them? I vascillate back & forth on having bangs....what do you do with the bangs when you rollerset the rest of your hair? if you use a small roller, they won't look right, if you use a big one, it won't say on? I really just want an excuse to get bangs!

You know, I just sectioned off the front part of my hair that I wanted to be bangs. I saw on you tube that you should really keep your bangs from iris to iris and not cut into the hairline so I made sure not to do that.

I combed it really straight and pulled it down with my index and middle finger. I knew I didn't want them to be too short so I tried to make them a little longer than I would want them to be. Once I positioned my fingers at a length that I thought would be appropriate I cut below my fingers. Then after that cut I made the line a little more even and vertically cut into the blunt line to make the bangs look more softer. There are many bang cutting tutorials on youtube that will explain and show you what I mean.

Then I had about a inch of hair on either side that I cut at an angle so the bangs would kind of flow into the rest of the hair.

I think I'll probably just flat iron my bangs ever week even when I am rollersetting. Airdrying and flatironing should work.

Hope that helps :grin:

Wow, your hair looks great. You did a great job!!!

thank you and thank you to everyone!!! Especially such veterans as BlackBarbie and Traycee. I'm sure I'll have long hair like you gals one day but for now I'll admire your length and act like it is mine in my head. :lachen:

Last edited: