I finally found a trustworthy hairdresser!

T

Tee

Yaaaay! I'm so happy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif After weeks and weeks of looking for a good hairdresser, I have found one I feel comfortable enough with to do my relaxers! She didn't have the I'm-the-hair-expert-you're-the-idiot-client attitude that so many hairdressers seem to have. She didn't try to push me into using a relaxer that I've never heard of just because she gets a discount from the distributer. She did't abuse my hair when she washed and styled it.

After my last few ordeals with hairdressers lately, I wasn't expecting much. But, I think I'll be sticking with her. I'll be getting my relaxer in about 2 weeks. I'm still a little nervous due to past hairdresser trauma, so please cross your fingers for me, everyone. And thanks to those of you who "listened" to my vents about previous bad consultations and initial appointments with other hairdressers.

Tee

daviine

Congrats Tee!!!!!! This is the post I've been waiting for!!! I even had to go back in the posts to make sure I was congratulating the right person.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let us know how it goes.

Armyqt

Congrats Tee!! It's like a breath of fresh air finding a good stylist to do chemical treatments. Good luck and be sure to let us know how everything goes. What type of relaxer is she going to use on you?

LondonDiva

Congratulations!!!!! These good hairdressers seem to be a dying breed. Things have gotten so bad that they need interviewing by us before we use them. It just goes to show how incompetent a lot of them are and it shouldn't have to be this way.

Well girl I hope she lives up to your expectations, touch up time. Congrats again.

pebbles

Hi Tee,

Congratulations!!! /images/graemlins/party2.gif Trustworthy hairdressers are hard to come by, so I'm thrilled to hear it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

T

Tee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
Congrats Tee!! It's like a breath of fresh air finding a good stylist to do chemical treatments. Good luck and be sure to let us know how everything goes. What type of relaxer is she going to use on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Affirm Lye, Mild.

iris

Hip-Hip-Hooray Tee! I'm happy you finally found someone your comfortable with /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Iris

Titansgirl

/images/graemlins/laugh.gifCongratulations Tee /images/graemlins/weird.gif It definitely pays to be picky when it comes to your hair. I'm glad for you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Please keep us posted on the final outcome.... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif