I had the absolute WORST experience at the Dominican salon on Saturday (LONG)

sassyhair

I have been to this salon as well, I was natural and had three added straight tracks in my head. This place gets loads of business for it to be do tiny and in the middle of the hood. I mean people be lined outside before it even opens. Anyway, when my turn came to get my hair done there was some talk (because I was natural). They decided not to roll my hair and just directly blowdry it into a style, they said it could get straighter that way. I was kinda mad but went along with it. I sat for a while since there were people in front of me and I couldnt waste time by sitting under the dryer with the rolles because they were skipping this step on me. I got irritated but when my turn came to get blown dry I was initially pleased with the end result but my hair frizzed back up within two days. My tracks were still in tack though. I guess because it was alreasy straight.

I am planning to revisit though since i have a relaxer now, plus it is only $20.

BTW this is my first post after stalking around, I decided to become a paid member! :D

glamazon386

sassyhair said:
This place gets loads of business for it to be do tiny and in the middle of the hood. I mean people be lined outside before it even opens.

Yeah, I think it's the only Dominican place in town. I drove past it the first time though. I was like wait a minute, thats it? :lol: Sassyhair, what part of Baltimore are you from?

sassyhair

I go to Morgan state I stay right near the school off of loch raven, I am from Prince Georges county though.

glamazon386

Oh okay, I'm at school out in PG at College Park but I'm from West Baltimore in the Edmondson Village area. Did you get your weave done in Baltimore? If so, where'd you go?