I just did THE perfect rollerset!!! (pics included)

BrEE

i am soooo freaking happy. i've finally mastered rollersetting. here's the pics http://public.fotki.com/xOxBrEExOx/

this time i used 26 rollerst,24 purple and 2 greys. i ran out of purple. and it only took me an hour and 30 minutes under my ion soft bonnet dryer.

happy happy joy joy

webby

Think Slim
BrEE said:
i am soooo freaking happy. i've finally mastered rollersetting. here's the pics http://public.fotki.com/xOxBrEExOx/

this time i used 26 rollerst,24 purple and 2 greys. i ran out of purple. and it only took me an hour and 30 minutes under my ion soft bonnet dryer.

happy happy joy joy
Yes...that IS a perfect rollerset. You look like you actually could use 2.5 or 3 inch rollers. Your hair is so long an PURTY :grin:

BrEE

webby said:
Yes...that IS a perfect rollerset. You look like you actually could use 2.5 or 3 inch rollers. Your hair is so long an PURTY :grin:

THANK YOU!!!!!! :kiss:
i actually have the 3 inch purple rollers. but i really like the curly look which is why i'll only use the purple rollers from now on. I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webby

Think Slim
BrEE said:
THANK YOU!!!!!! :kiss:
i actually have the 3 inch purple rollers. but i really like the curly look which is why i'll only use the purple rollers from now on. I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you done good :up:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Your rollerset is unique! It's different than other rollersets I've seen on this board. I also like that bun you made with your hair! Beautiful!

BrEE

Poohbear said:
Your rollerset is unique! It's different than other rollersets I've seen on this board. I also like that bun you made with your hair! Beautiful!

THANKS POOHBEAR!!! kiss for you too :kiss:

heck, kisses for everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :kiss: lolllllllllllll

btw it's the same standard rollerset just that i used more rollers. i originally copied it from carefree.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Bree, your hair is AWESOME!!! I love the curls!! :yay:
May I ask what products did you use?

winterinatl

All natural!
Beautiful! I used gray rollers when i set, but there was not enough curl. So I will copy you and try the purple. Nice job!

luv04

good job bree i jus had a roller set done by tha lady who braids my hair it came out so good she rolled them up so close which was good and resulted in the not so extremly wavy roots that i normally get. i gotta keep praticin..lol b/c i see that pratice makes perfect.

tryn2growmyhair

webby said:
Bree, your hair is gorgeous. Could you please post your regime for us? Thanks a lot.

Nice

All I can say is WOW :eek: !!!!!!!

Very good job. Your hair is absolutely GEORGOUS!!!!

BrEE

tryn2growmyhair said:
Bree, your hair is gorgeous. Could you please post your regime for us? Thanks a lot.

thanks for the compliment t2gmh.
here's the regime:
i wash and condition once a week followed by rollerset. the products i use are elucence moisturizing shampoo and kenra conditioner. i've fallen in love with these products. the shampoo smells delicious and gives greattt slip. i'll follow that up with kenra moisturizing conditioner which also gives great slip and makes your hair really smooth. i'll clarify once in a while or when i decide to try a different conditioner using elucence brand. as for protein treatments i do them whenever i feel the need to depending on breakage. before i got relaxed i used protein every week for like a month. for protein treatments i've tried elucence, affirm 5 in 1, and joico k pak. elucence is really mild so im not too crazy about it, it does give good slip though. affirm is really good but you have to leave it in for 30 min and i hate hopping in and out the shower, this also gives good slip. now joico k pak has the best ingredient out of them all, human hair keratin and you only leave it in for 5 min. so i really like that about it, one draw back is that it doesnt detangle. after i've washed and conditioned my hair i use the john freida serum and rusk sensories smoother.after rollersetting i'll sit under my ion soft bonnet dryer. i self relax every 3 months using the elasta qp relaxer followed by affirm 5 in 1.as for moisturizing my hair daily i really dont. just when i wash. i'm pretty lazy and never remember.i try to trim every other relaxer to even out my hair and will dust split ends when i see them.as for daily hair styles i usually wear my hair down when i go out or in a claw clip when i'm at home. i also dont brush my hair, just comb.i only use large detangling combs like the jilbere shower comb.hope this helps