I just did THE perfect rollerset!!! (pics included)

aqualung

BrEE said:
thanks for the compliment t2gmh.
after i've washed and conditioned my hair i use the john freida serum and rusk sensories smoother.
I've been reading about how you and ccd and sylver2 use these products. The cones give a high gloss and keep the hair straight. I particularly want to try the rusk smoother sometime.

GREAT hair bree! I love it that you can do everything yourself.

tryn2growmyhair

BrEE said:
thanks for the compliment t2gmh.
here's the regime:
i wash and condition once a week followed by rollerset. the products i use are elucence moisturizing shampoo and kenra conditioner. i've fallen in love with these products. the shampoo smells delicious and gives greattt slip. i'll follow that up with kenra moisturizing conditioner which also gives great slip and makes your hair really smooth. i'll clarify once in a while or when i decide to try a different conditioner using elucence brand. as for protein treatments i do them whenever i feel the need to depending on breakage. before i got relaxed i used protein every week for like a month. for protein treatments i've tried elucence, affirm 5 in 1, and joico k pak. elucence is really mild so im not too crazy about it, it does give good slip though. affirm is really good but you have to leave it in for 30 min and i hate hopping in and out the shower, this also gives good slip. now joico k pak has the best ingredient out of them all, human hair keratin and you only leave it in for 5 min. so i really like that about it, one draw back is that it doesnt detangle. after i've washed and conditioned my hair i use the john freida serum and rusk sensories smoother.after rollersetting i'll sit under my ion soft bonnet dryer. i self relax every 3 months using the elasta qp relaxer followed by affirm 5 in 1.as for moisturizing my hair daily i really dont. just when i wash. i'm pretty lazy and never remember.i try to trim every other relaxer to even out my hair and will dust split ends when i see them.as for daily hair styles i usually wear my hair down when i go out or in a claw clip when i'm at home. i also dont brush my hair, just comb.i only use large detangling combs like the jilbere shower comb.hope this helps
Bree, thanks for so generously posting your regimem. BTW, what type hair do you have. Would you say that you are a 2, 3, 4, etc?

brwnskingirl

I dont have patience. lol I go to the dominicans and pay 7 dollars for them to roll it for me and then I come home and go under the dryer. lol

Allandra

I can't view it now. It indicates the following message:

Member's account has been blocked

Member's account has been blocked by the system due to exceeding its traffic limit.

We apologize, please try viewing this page later.

BrEE

Allandra said:

Member's account has been blocked by the system due to exceeding its traffic limit.

yea, even i can't view it. it wont be viewable till tomorrow.

eboniwoman

lil bunny
Yesss...your hair issss way gorgeous! I remember your hair album...when I first joined....now i can't see the pictures but I am sure its beautiful as usual.

sylver2

YES!! I saw pics last nite. Very Very nice, Bree!!!
That Rusk Smoother and John Frieda serum definately gets the job done.
I can't live without them.

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Allandra said:

I got the same message! :cry:

:lol:

I'm sure it looks gorgeous though.

x

lovelymissyoli

Girl your rollerset must looks great because Fotki won't even allow me to access your pictures because you have so much traffic coming to your albums. :rofl:

ccd

Hey Bree!!! Your set is wonderful!!! so glad you are a master! Your rollerset looks just like they do it at the salon!!! ( glad you lovein' Rusk ;) )

Congrats!!!!!

Armyqt

I FINALLY got in to see your pics and WOW!! :shocked: is your hair gorgeous!! The rollerset looks very professional. Thanks for sharing. I may need to try this rusk sensories stuff :D

sylver2

Hey bree, try out that John Frieda Frizz ease xtra strength serum. It is great. Its much better then the one in his Relax line which u say u wasn't to crazy about:)
I strive to get my rollerset like yours, perfect.