I LOVE REDKEN SMOOTH DOWN BUTTER TREAT(quite long)

Nanyanika

I received my order and decided to use it last night. I read through the ingredients list and became concerned with the addition silicones similar to LUST, which was detrimental on my hair leaving it hard and coated. Anyway i plucked up the courage to try butter treat, I opened the jar, and dip my fingers into the cream and rubbed it between my fingers tips. i loved the smooth light constientcy and scent, which follows similar trait of ORS Hair Mayonnaise. i coated a lot of this product over my entire head and massage it into the roots, i followed instructions and left it on for 15 minutes with a plastic cap, as i was rinsing this out, i kept saying to myself "I tried so many smoothing products, why would this work on my hair?". Anyway, got out of the shower with my hair soaking wet, the texture felt smoother and soft,and looked shiny. Next i got out my weapons to tacle the comb-out(wide tooth comb)and to my amazement the comb went from the new growth to the ends a lot easier than before,i was so happy i could'nt believe it, within the 8 months of having texturized hair, no conditioner had helped enough with the comb-outs. The only two ciritisms i have, is that the jar is too small for the amount of hair i have and it too expensive /images/graemlins/frown.gif so i can't use for regular conditionings. For those of you who gave great reviews on this product thank-you very much, i would'nt have tried it, otherwise /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Chaya

Im so happy you like it! Im a long time supporter of this line and it has never let me down!

LABETT

I am really glad you liked it Den1.
I noticed you said your butter treat came in a jar I always seen it in a 8oz tube.
I always buy it when its on sale buy one get one half off.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Good for you Den1!
Where did you order this product from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchased mine from Lookfantastic.com this is based in the UK, so shipping is not expensive.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
I am really glad you liked it Den1.
I noticed you said your butter treat came in a jar I always seen it in a 8oz tube.
I always buy it when its on sale buy one get one half off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep here it is. round tub/jar /images/graemlins/lachen70.gifoh i dunno

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Im so happy you like it! Im a long time supporter of this line and it has never let me down!

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried Anti-snap treatment for the ends? If yes, what are the results?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I have tried the Anti-Snap treatment and I still have the sucker. To me the results I have gotten with it are so-so. You might have better luck with it than I have. Now I'm trying to use it up or give it away to family. I do however like the Smooth Down Heat Glide serum.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

£12.33 POUNDS STERLING

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I have tried the Anti-Snap treatment and I still have the sucker. To me the results I have gotten with it are so-so. You might have better luck with it than I have. Now I'm trying to use it up or give it away to family. I do however like the Smooth Down Heat Glide serum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response, sorry the anti-snap doesn't work well for you.