I made it to APL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think..... 3 years of hair care ! (PICS)

latingirly020488

AGAin thank you alll!!!!!! my regi is very simple i just wash my hair once a week, dc every week , i either airdry or lightly blowdry , moisturize once a day or when needed. Trim every 6 months, relax every 8-9weeks (stretching is not for me).

latingirly020488

My regi usually remains the same but i always get addicted to a new product lol. Right now I am using nexxus moisturing shampoo, nexxus moisturising conditioner, for pre-poo avocado oil and coconut oil, and for leave in baba de caracol leave in conditioner. Once my hair is dry I moisturize with "creme para pentear" its a coconut moisturizer I LOVE IT!

Eritreladiee

Wow! Major major difference since the beginning! Your progress is amazing and your hair looks great!
I'm glad you found what works for you.

latingirly020488

You were almost BSL what was your setback that you cut up to APL?

Which relaxer do you use?

I use olive oil root stimulator. I had gotten about 4 tracks put in and when I removed them my ends got very thin (never again!!) so I just knew i had to get rid of those damaged ends and after all it was for the benefit of my hair. This is the longest my hair has been in my entire life!!!! im soooooooooo happpy

aymone

Great Job. Your hair looks great. I see that you use Nexxus. I think about how much that used to hurt my pocket book.LOL. Now on to BSL.

latingirly020488

Great Job. Your hair looks great. I see that you use Nexxus. I think about how much that used to hurt my pocket book.LOL. Now on to BSL.

Girl who you telling!! lol it is expensive but out of all the products I have used these are the only ones that I actually fell in love with. And for me a little goes along way .... and ofcourse saves me some money lol . Can't wait to make it to BSL. This all feels so surreal to me, I still can't believe i am APL its going to take some getting use to since my hair has NEVER EVER been this long or healthy. Ohhh and just to let others know my hair texture naturally is 4a/b