I NEED A REGIMEN PLEASE HELP!

pbuckley

I need help! Ladies, I am going to the salon to get a relaxer next week what should I do to make sure my hair is in the right condition to handle the perm.
I go to the salon once a week and would like to start washing my hair once or twice the week I don't go. I need to know how to wash it.
I currently have in my position: Cream of Nature in the Red and White bottle, Lekair Cholestrol with Placenta and Jojoba, Keracare Hydrating detangling shampoo, Keracare dry and itchy shampoo and conditioner, Keracare Humeco Conditioner, Design essitentails oil, and Infusion 23 leave in. I almost never oil my scalp or my ends. I have a lot of breakage and loss strands. My hair is 22inches and I have no idea what to do with my head. I need to know what to loss what to keep what to do in week one, week two etc. I know I need to add protein but what kind.

Can you ladies post your regimens or help me to obtain one that will work for me.
New to this and want to start keeping some of my hair so that I can see how long it really can be.

Kiadodie

One thing you can do before or after you get your relaxer is do a protein treatment with Aphogee (for Damaged hair). It's a heavy protein treatment that can be done every 6 weeks. Just follow the directions and you should be fine. Make sure you use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards cause the protein treatment can leave your hair feeling hard and dry. HTH

pbuckley

Kia thanks! I will do that! If I wash my hair this week and do the protein conditioner how long should I wait before I get my relaxer?

Kiadodie

[ QUOTE ]
Kia thanks! I will do that! If I wash my hair this week and do the protein conditioner how long should I wait before I get my relaxer?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I think one week after will be fine