I need thickness

Maxitonia

I really missed my thick hair, my hair now is thin I always had thick hair all my life I just don't know what happened to it in the last few months since it started falling off. I have been taking few vitamins consistently everyday for the last two months. I'm taking GNC ultranourish, PP biotin 5000 mg, MSM 1000 amino fuel liquid and biosil. I haven't been coloring my hair as I used to do. What can I do to thicken my hair what I'm I missing in my regimen please tell me. I need the thickness more than the length, for me long thin hair is not that good.

Are you relaxed, natural or something in between? I know a lot of ladies on here who relax stretch their relaxers to achieve more thickness (and some "texlax"- a relaxer left on for a shorter time) so their hair won't be so straight and will be thicker.

Yes I was just reading about mega tek and will definitley want to give it a try. I will order it next week when I get some money.

I really missed my thick hair too... It thinned out a bit from a lot of shedding over time and I never thought to add protein until I started seeing it thin out :wallbash:. After doing the protein treatment I notice my hair has stopped the really bad shedding :ohwell:. But I want my thickness back, I stretch my relaxers to 10-12 weeks, rarely use heat and bun almost all the time.. I hope it works :ohwell:

I really missed my thick hair, my hair now is thin I always had thick hair all my life I just don't know what happened to it in the last few months since it started falling off. I have been taking few vitamins consistently everyday for the last two months. I'm taking GNC ultranourish, PP biotin 5000 mg, MSM 1000 amino fuel liquid and biosil. I haven't been coloring my hair as I used to do. What can I do to thicken my hair what I'm I missing in my regimen please tell me. I need the thickness more than the length, for me long thin hair is not that good.

May i ask what products are using? are you relaxed? natural? How do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

I'm natural, I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the times, I deep condition once a week and use protein once every six weeks. I'm not using any growth aides.

MEGA-TEK GULL, MEGA-TEK!!!!!!

Enter to win a free bottle.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=290935

Ayurvedic Herbs may help thicken it back up...I use the herbs to wash my hair and it makes it very thick and strong...I've been using it since February and I haven't had any problems with it.

Vitamins really help (though results are really noticed until 2-3 months after taking them consistently but they do work). I don't use growth aids but maybe you can give them a try. I remember there was a thread on thickening hair. Maybe you can do a search for it. HHG!

I wanna achieve thickness now, the difference with me and OP is that i have naturally thin fine hair, but the method of stretch relaxers(tried & proven) is so true that it helps to thicken the hair over time. You can also try using mild strength relaxer and watch your hair thicken overtime.

Back