I no this is weird, but...

keke

...have any of u guys heard/tried taking vitamins(skin, hair, etc or combo of some) and put it in either a foot soak, bath, or maybe while shampooing or conditioning your hair? I right now putin a multiple vitamin pill for hair, skin, nails and its in my foot soak w/some oil and its on hot water. So far things are ok. How i thought about doing this, i dont know. LOL. I just new the pill works for skin also so i guess maybe i could try it externally too. hehe. Next im goin to wash my hair and NO im not goin to put any pills in the shamp./conditioner or anything but im thinkin bout it. LOL. not unless yall have tried somethign like this.

adrienne0914

it was probably the oil that helped the foot soak, not the vitamins. actually vitamins applied topically will do nothing for your hair. there are only certain vitamins whose molecular structure is small enough to penetrate the scalp and cuticles of the hair. multi-vitamins will do nothing when applied topically. i know that B5 is somtimes used in shampoos and conditioners, but again, it could be that the molecules are small enough to penetrate with some of the B vitamins.

keke

Welp, i did it yday and my feet are nice. :^) I'm not sayin i will do this aaal the time but it was just a lilexperiment i done and it came out fine. :^) Ok gettin ready to take out all my bantu's now.