I went to the salon today and I look like Alfalfa in the top!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
After leaving the salon today for my eight week trim, I got in the car and looked in the mirror. I had pieces of hair standing up in the middle of my head. Probably about 10 of them. I looked like alfalfa from Lil rascles! I started to worry wondering if it was breakage, but after looking more closely it was new hair growing from head! :)

It looks crazy and I will have to put some oil on it to calm it down, but I was excited that I am still able to produce new strands of hair! :yay:

How I could tell you ask?

Well, I remember reading in a post some months ago, that short hair that tapers of at the end is new hair, while hair that looks thick at the ends is breakage. I hope this is still the case, otherwise I have some issues!

MonaLisa

I don't know why I'm laughing....but u tend to make me do that.

I'm glad you're sprouting chica! lol...:)

mrslee

Love yourself first!
MonaLisa said:
I don't know why I'm laughing....but u tend to make me do that.

I'm glad you're sprouting chica! lol...:)

Thank you Mona!! :kiss: I knew you would understand! :)

pbuckley

Cool! I didn't know that! I look like Alfalfa after getting a domican blow out. I to thought it was breakage and have been getting pretty bummed about it. That was insightful. Now how can I tell if it looks fuller? I am hoping it is new hair too!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
pbuckley said:
Cool! I didn't know that! I look like Alfalfa after getting a domican blow out. I to thought it was breakage and have been getting pretty bummed about it. That was insightful. Now how can I tell if it looks fuller? I am hoping it is new hair too!

You have to get all up in the mirror to check them out. I looked again last night, I had a couple that look like they were from breakage. I wouldnt be surprised, because my stylist is rough on my hair when she is blowdrying! :mad:

NapturalGlory

Alfalfa huh? that was the lil rascal with the cowlick and cross eyes. I see what you're saying. You look like you have a lot of hair to conceal that. Your hair is rather long cowlick or no.

SouthernGirl

Hey Mrslee :wave:

That's great!! I looked at your Avatar and your hair seems to be growing beautifully!

Congrats on the growth girlie,
SG

mrslee

Love yourself first!
SouthernGirl said:
Hey Mrslee :wave:

That's great!! I looked at your Avatar and your hair seems to be growing beautifully!

Congrats on the growth girlie,
SG
Hey sweetie!!
Thanks for the compliment!
Hope all is well!!!

:kiss: