If your hair talked back to you (*i know you talk to your hair*) what would it say?

Simply_Kelz

Re: If your hair talked back to you (*i know you talk to your hair*) what would it sa

Dang! Can I breathe? Stop knotting me up!

supermodelsonya

Re: If your hair talked back to you (*i know you talk to your hair*) what would it sa

Well the things my hair would say would get me kicked off of this board for foul and indecent language....

Duchesse

"Looky here heifer...you been going on for the past few years about how you want long natural hair blahblahblah and so on and so forth. Well, why in the hail won't you stop perming me then cutting me off to grow me again to perm me then cut me off to grow me again!"

My hair is an old woman from GA.

Luxurious12

This is such a cute thread.

Mine would say "Big Chop already! What are you waiting on? Get it over with!"

Last edited:

nomoweavesfome

why oh why have thou forsaken me? Why in the heck did you put that indigo stuff on me with that henna? You know we didn't do well with henna before, what made you think that indigo would have miraculously made it better.

We didn't work before, we won't work now, we won't work eva!! The past is the past. Let it go. Then you go and put me in cornrows, and if that wasn't enough, you said you were going to make me go natural and put me through another change. Then you introduced me to some chic named shikaikai- you remember. I know she was supposed to be soap and stuff but she was scum! Maybe her cousins oil and powder are cool, but I didn't like her too much. I just didn't feel right. Then shortly after that you made me meet Chlorine. I felt stripped! She is the freakin devil! I never really recouperated too much from her. Then you made me leave ties with lye and go back out with no-lye. Just stop it ok! I can't keep going through these changes like this. I need consistency. Consistency is how I thrive!

It's not like Bigen wasn't working for me. We were cool and had a very good bonded relationship. With Bigen, I looked vibrant and alive, youthful and beautiful. We took well together and we never had any problems. Why did you listen to all those rumors about PPD? Did PPD ever bother me before? no and you fell for the okie doke. Now I'm fragile and brittle. No matter how much water and moisture you give me, I have a hard time bouncing back. I keep breaking even with your gentle touch. I know you are giving me TLC, but the truth is I just need some more time. Just leave me alone right now. I'm thinking about rehab -maybe a shelter called the WIG. *cry*

Last edited:

"Um, Lay off the Heat lady or we ain't gonna b long for long !!! How you like long and thin vs long and thick? You know that stylist of yours don't know how to set heat thing right, burning me is ABUSIVE! and i am not going tolerate anymore!!!! You hear me!? I know you hear me up hurr, Oh, eh, um I CAN'T BREATH, EH, EH, IN THIS HERE BUN! U ABUSIVE LADY, U!"

from inside the bun: " that gurl get on my last scalp's nerve, with some darn Dominican stylist burning me, don't she realize it does not make her look good in the long run, tripping. What she think? I'm some BABYDOLL'S HAIR? or something... baby hair's say " Well at least she stopped putting that white creamy crack stuff on us, remember how many of us we lost due to that?! Oh and she uses conditioner too! she just be burning you because you don't lay right! Lalala, you need you hot comb to straighten you out!

sorry that was funny!

Last edited:

Thank you for taking such good care of me, but I'm breaking in the middle. I think it's the heat from the hair dryer. Do you think you can get me some thermal spray ?

Lady S

You know I acted out the first time you dyed me with natural instincts, why did you think I wouldn't act out the second time? But if you think I'm mad, your scalp is PO'd. You know it's sensitive, you can't just shove wig combs in it and think everything would be okay. And don't act like you were protecting me, when you know good and well you're just schizo and like changing hairstyles every 2 seconds without the labor involved. Just my luck to be attached to someone lazy AND crazy. Sheesh.

TG2000

Leave me the hell alone!

Princess2010

My hair would say " Thanks you so much for finally leaving that creamy crack alone, and that permanent hair coloring and that pool water, and The Motion hair line alone. Now that we are at a understanding im ready to cooperate :grin:

Rei

this is a cute thread xD

mine would say two things:

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"ugh what is this gunk you have all over me" (fantasia gel)

and my strands would also be whispering sweet nothings into each others ears, and embracing VERY VERY TIGHTLY until it takes a bottle of conditioner to pull them apart. They apparently love each other very much.

vlucious

mine would say: you know you wanna lock me. just do it!

Simply_Kelz

Thanks for cowashing me tonight.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched

I think my hair would say "Thank you for taking time out to learn how to take care of me the right way. I can tell you really love and appreciate me".

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL

You haven't moisturized and sealed me in 4 days.

DivineNapps1728

Mine would say "We used to be so cool, what happened? If you start doing me right again I'll stay on my best behavior."

Amerie123

mine would say, leave me alone, and next time you come near me, can u please give me some creamy crack so i can be all one texture.

SouthernBeauty

Mine would say "I dont know who in the world told u that any and everybody can take care of me!:nono: You let all those idiots put their funky hands on me and now I look like s*it!:swearing:
Thank God u found Tiffers and LHCF....because I would be in somebody's sink, toilet or trash right about now!:pullhair: You better listen and start taking care of me because u have all the info u need!" :master:

cutiebe2

leave dem edges alone!!!! Stop playing with them when you are nervous

DarkHair

Mine would say "You know good and well that I get washed once a week. Now why in hades have you not washed me in almost two weeks? It's that party coming up ain't it? You wanna be all cute and stuff for your huzbin and his peeps? How about if you are all dancin on the floor and I just decide to pass out and fall on the floor? :lachen: I bet you'd wash me more. But I won't complain. You do deep condition, rollerset a lot, flat-iron less, wear your scarf (and put it on in the middle of the night), use a heat protectant, and moisturize and seal. Annnd those new people that you are always typing to (LHCF) they've got you balancing moisture and protein:clapping:. High five girl
. Just wash me soon. You know you see this buildup all over us. Oh and call that stylist of yours and postpone that touch-up to 10 or 12 weeks. We can hold up a few styles til then. You'll be like
in no time".

Last edited:

cocomochaa

'You say you want me back; you want things to be like they were back then. But as soon as we start making progress you do something stupid like bring someone else into the relationship. I mean, you think it doesn't hurt me when you and that blow dryer get carried away together? Do you not see me break after you and Ms GHD have a session?'

thats what my hair would say to me :nono:

hothair

"What happened? We started out so good, then you ignored me, now what?!

Denise11

It would say "stop buggin me, I'm GROWING"!!!!

locabouthair

Mine would say, "Gimme more moisture!"

Stormy

LOL! Good thread, mine would say: I don't know about this transitioning thing, I can't breath in these braids so why don't you just do the BC already and get this over with! At least you're leaving me alone for awhile though, not hot curling me every other day and blow drying me once a week. I was sick of falling off your head and into the sink every morning!

Yep, I think you're doing right by me now. :yep:

NYAmicas

Seeker

Why the heck did you put color in my hair again? We were doing pretty well without it, you almost made MBL! Too late now! tsk tsk