I'm in LOVE!!!

2sweetnsugarland

I just tried the curling jelly from the "As I Am" product line and I love it!!! It made my hair oinky boinky curly and really hydrated!! I also used the curl/lock defining cream on the ends of my hair. This is definitely a staple for me now. I'm going to try the hydrating conditioner this weekend after I henna my hair!☺

Attachments

• IMAG0225.jpg
    IMAG0225.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 166

faithVA

I just tried the curling jelly from the "As I Am" product line and I love it!!! It made my hair oinky boinky curly and really hydrated!! I also used the curl/lock defining cream on the ends of my hair. This is definitely a staple for me now. I'm going to try the hydrating conditioner this weekend after I henna my hair!☺

Looks fabulous. I like the As I Am products. Please let me know how you like the conditioner. I plan to try that and the double butter soon.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Looks fabulous. I like the As I Am products. Please let me know how you like the conditioner. I plan to try that and the double butter soon.

The Double Butter is the BOMB.com! Even at that price. I got it on sale earlier this year and have been in love ever since. My previous love was Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, but the Double Butter blows it out of the water. By the Way, I've been using the DB for about 3 month and I've hardly put a dent in it. at this rate it will last through the end of the year. Not bad for $22.

faithVA

The Double Butter is the BOMB.com! Even at that price. I got it on sale earlier this year and have been in love ever since. My previous love was Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, but the Double Butter blows it out of the water. By the Way, I've been using the DB for about 3 month and I've hardly put a dent in it. at this rate it will last through the end of the year. Not bad for $22.

Thank You curlicarib. I have been trying the products 1 or 2 at a time. I am glad to have a go to line. So far I like the leave-in and the gel. I just bought the hair milk but haven't used it enough to comment on. Based on your review I will be buying the DB when I get that next 20% Sally's coupon. Unfortunately I just bought the SM Smoothie :sad: to give it a second chance. But I will put it to good use.

McQuay30

Curl/lock defining cream by who? As I Am?

AJellyCake

I think i tried this for a wash n go recently and didn't like it more than my HG (KCCC). It's still in my stash though, so I'll definitely revisit it.

Thanks, OP! Your hair is beautiful!

2sweetnsugarland

Thanks for the review on the double butter. I just got it yesterday and hadn't heard anything about it. I'm using it this weekened after I henna.:yep::yep::yep:

2sweetnsugarland

my DD is 3b-3c. is this product something that would hydrate her curls well? her hair gets so dry.

IMO I think that it will hydrate your DDs curls! Some parts of my hair tend to get really dry and after using the jelly and/or the curl defining cream I had no problems at all. I've only been using this for a few days though but I'm in love with it!!:yep::yep::yep:

2sweetnsugarland

Hey neighbor :wave: you have to come to the nxt Houston meeting

you hair looks really moisturized in the pic

Howdy Neighbor!!!:wave::wave::wave: Please add me to whatever list I need to be added to in order to attend! I didn't know we had any meet ups near Sugar Land/Houston! Thanks for reaching out and letting me know! Can't wait!

BTW: do you know of any natural hair shows that are coming to Houston in 2013??? Thanks in advance.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Thank You @curlicarib. I have been trying the products 1 or 2 at a time. I am glad to have a go to line. So far I like the leave-in and the gel. I just bought the hair milk but haven't used it enough to comment on. Based on your review I will be buying the DB when I get that next 20% Sally's coupon. Unfortunately I just bought the SM Smoothie :sad: to give it a second chance. But I will put it to good use.

The Shea Moisture Smoothie is fantastic too! But it tends to be a little greasy if over used. The DB doesn't have the greasiness. They are both worthy purchases.