“insert” 3C/4A (mixed texture only) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

SheenaVee

Just did a wash and go with Kinky Curly Curling Custard. Got some pretty good texture shots with my camera so I thought I'd post em here.

Apologies in advance for the spam. :grin:

Back of my hair...

SheenaVee

And finally, my hair from the front...

LOL @ my eyes in this one...

And that's all! Apologies for the picspam again lol. I get camera happy sometimes. :grin:

stephluvshair

Can someone tell me if I belong here or should move to 4a or 4a/4b? thanx. I 'm new just need clarification. I posted pics a lil earlier.

ycj1

hey ladies...new to the site (renewed my subscription). I'm 17 months post today and I'm counting down to the day I BC... Tryna figure out my hair and I think I belong here but i might be wrong .. so just let me know and direct me to whatever type I am. Pics are not that great cuz I used my camera fone... But I have more than enough new growth to determine my tye. Thanks guys (closeups included)

View attachment 106239

View attachment 106241

View attachment 106243

View attachment 106245

View attachment 106247
You definitely belong in this thread, yr hair looks like mine but yr's is longer of course but very nice! this is where you belong so welcome.

snillohsss

The more I look at Sheena's lovely hair, the more I think I belong here. People tell me so many different things. This hair typing mess is hard.

Prelude to a Kiss

M'Baku School of Wakandan White Silencing
Just wondering if I belong here. If not, feel free to move.

Freshly washed and sealed with shea butter

Another angle

Brushed with Denman

NikkiQ

^^You look more 3c to me than a combo of 3c/4a. I'm not very well versed in hair typing so many some other ladies can help out.Either way, your hair is gorgeous! How long have you been transitioning?

cdixon

I don't know if I belong here or not, most of these pics are old because I'm weaving/braiding my hair up until I reach shoulder length when natural.

racheljay1985

This was a few years back when I did the big chop. It was also highlighted with blonde. I have 3/c in the back, sides, and a mixture of 4a/3/c throughout the head, as well as 4/b (I think) Fullscreen capture 2242011 100601 AM.bmp.jpg

And here's my hair straight as of this Feb (relaxed) 25b210a70a0b__1297524651000.jpeg

Just click the mini pics for a larger version ;)

I just got a relaxer 2 weeks ago from a 21 week stretch. I took these pics below of my corkscrew curls. Sorry for the rest of it, Hot mess!:lachen:

4b661ba461a7__1298560224000.jpg

75f0c7bd3533__1298560244000.jpg

Last edited:

dollface0023

I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place since I don't know what my hair type is. If anyone has any idea, please let me know :perplexed

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

hi ladies........
ANYONE IN THIS THREAD "NOT SURE????" IF THEY ARE 3C/4A COMBOS???

I KNOW THE CURL PATTERN (on site) OFTEN CHANGES a bit w/ growth!

I think I see a few:look: (maybe)

Last edited: