Inversion Challenge 2017 & Beyond

Aggie

Day 7 of my inversions is complete, no oil, no massage, inverted for 4 minutes. Plus I moisturized my ends with APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream.

newgrowth15

Day 7 completed. Massaged with JBCO/Argan oil mix. My inversions lasted 4 minutes each night. I suffered a setback last week, so my hair is in cornrows for protective purposes. I won't be able to measure any progress until next month.

chocolat79

I'm going to unofficially join this challenge. I'm on Day 6 and I always use Xcel-21 plus alternate either CRN Ultimate Growth Serum or Njoy's Sulfur oil.

Damaris.Elle

I got home really late last night and did not get to invert. Today I completed Day 4 of inverting, with no extra oil added to my scalp. I massaged for about a minute and inverted for 4 minutes.

eocceas

Hi all, would like to join this fabulous group. Def need the support and accountability. I had a lot of heat damaged ends and cut about 6" off, putting me at just hovering BSL...All good tho, that's why I'm here now at least with healthy ends. Determined to stay consistent...set my calendar alerts and ready to go. So Happy New Year beauties! Let's make it happen!!!:toocool:

Attachments

• IMG_3358.JPG
    IMG_3358.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Saga

The Generous Queen
Guys. Guys.
So I never thought this method would work. I've attempted it a few times randomly throughout the years but never quite made it past Day 2 due to laziness.
So I didn't upload my starting pics because I kept forgetting, I'll go back and put them in the original post.

Here is the First Pic 1/3/17: Flatironed natural hair that was reverting slightly

After Day 6 1/9/17: Took down a twist:

I'm sorry I didn't use a measuring tape, in the original pic the hair is being pulled slightly under my chin because for whatever reason when I just pulled it down it would slip out of my finger tips. Idk how much growth it is but I normally get 1/4 in a month or 3 in a year. I really hope I can get similar results next month.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Guys. Guys.
So I never thought this method would work. I've attempted it a few times randomly throughout the years but never quite made it past Day 2 due to laziness.
So I didn't upload my starting pics because I kept forgetting, I'll go back and put them in the original post.

Here is the First Pic 1/3/17: Flatironed natural hair that was reverting slightly

After Day 6 1/9/17: Took down a twist:

I'm sorry I didn't use a measuring tape, in the original pic the hair is being pulled slightly under my chin because for whatever reason when I just pulled it down it would slip out of my finger tips. Idk how much growth it is but I normally get 1/4 in a month or 3 in a year. I really hope I can get similar results next month.

Wow! Those are some fabulous results!!! Congratulations on taking an action based on faith! But you did it and look where it brought you. I was a skeptic myself. But after I saw @Aggie and her results I jumped in with both feet. I trust her information. Get that measuring tape out, Lady! That can be an important part of documenting and recording the hair journey.