Is that Beyonce's hair?

Karonica

Re: Is that Beyonce\'s hair?

Does her mother still do her hair? I read in the paper that Beyonce's mother doesn't make her clothes anymore and that she's upset because of the revealing fashions that Beyonce chooses to wear now. HELLO! Mrs. Knowles was no better. Her fashions were atrocious and tacky.

sabie19

True her fashions were the same way. Her hair what a mess especially on the Baby Boy set.

A

AmilLion

In this picture, I believe this is entire all Beyonce’s hair or close to all of her hair in this photo.

NOTE: Add copy link below, in a separate brower, type www and then paste the link. You should be able to see the pictures

beyonceworld.net/siteimages/potwww.jpg

In this picture, you can clearly see that her hair is still relaxed and how damaged it is. Look at the broken pieces of hair on top and the sides.

Now, in my opinion, I believe Beyonce has hardly any hair left on her head due to the consistent bleaching and relaxing. Her hair is probably no longer than 6” all around from scalp to ends. The blond weaves Tina Knowles put in Beyonce’s hair look as if they lack any form of oil. From pictures I have seen of Beyonce, once again, I highly doubt that is her hair because of the many variations of Beyonce from month to month. No one can take that much dying.

Now look at this picture very closely.

beyonceworld.net/pictures/charliesangelspremiere/hqcharliesangelspr03.jpg

This is a wig Beyonce is wearing. I forgot what type of top you call that, I believe a mono top which is hand sewn. These are the wigs she’s been sporting lately. If you’ve ever purchased a mono top, it’s very thin, very fine and can almost be mistaken for natural hair is style properly. This is what she has been fronting with lately as if it’s really her hair. Yes it is her hair, hair that she paid for.

Check out the variations in length and color all within 2 months range?????? Come on now.

beyonceworld.net/pictures/afi/afi19.jpg
beyonceworld.net/pictures/jayzclubopening/jayzopening32.jpg
beyonceworld.net/pictures/trljuly/hqtrljuly05.jpg
beyonceworld.net/pictures/letterman/hqletterman18.jpg

Don’t get it twisted, I like Beyonce and all, but who is she trying to fool.

NOTE: COPY and paste the link in your brower or you will get the same picture of beyonce in the purple outfit.

sabie19

"Don’t get it twisted, I like Beyonce and all, but who is she trying to fool."

Amilion I like that saying.

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
"Don’t get it twisted, I like Beyonce and all, but who is she trying to fool."

Amilion I like that saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sabie, it's only the truth

I have to agree with whomever said that about Gabrielle Union. I'm glad some will admit to wearing weaves or what have you.

Karonica

But I know that can't be Beyonce's hair because in the latest SBHC Mag., she has her real roots showing and they are extremely thick and dry looking (her hair is coily, not curly, she's probably a 4a). And they're also brown like in Amillion's first picture. There's not a hint of blonde, unless she hadn't dyed them yet, but it was at least 3 inches of that mess, so maybe she's trying to grow her hair out or something. But, generally, people like to buy wigs that look better than their natural hair.

I like her hair in the picture where she's wearing orange or something, I can't remember. The picture won't come up on my computer again.

KinksnCurlz

I have never heard beyonce say that she doesn't sport weaves but correct me if i'm wrong...

myco

Is it just me or does the same picture of her wearing purple keep popping up whenever everyone else looks at Amilion's pictures?

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me jump in the conversation. That is NOT B's hair. I'm watching her right now on BET. She's making the video for "Baby Boy". Her hair does look like a Barbie's. Not the swinging and silky kind of thing. It looks plastic and fake, like a doll. It's not cute at all. At least they could have used human hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chile, i saw that last night as well and i thought her hair reminded me of my daughter's barbie doll. Why does B's hair always look like "who did it and ran"??? She needs another stylist because her mother has Got 2 go! In any event, her hair looked BEAUTIFUL with the cornrolls on the side and the curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of "who did it and ran" I was thinking her hair looked like "Damnit, I'll kill ya"!

Tebby

Karonica

That happened to me when I opened it in Internet Explorer, but once I opened it in Netscape, I could view it.

Karonica

I can't see the net too well, but her hair is sitting on her head rather than growing out of it. She gotta nice little "hump" in that photo.

ComfortablyNumb

I went to the actual beyonceworld.net website and they have a picture of her (it's the picture of the week on the first page) before she went "Beyonce blonde" her hair is shorter and it looks so nice on her.

Karonica

Hey, did ya'll go to the site and check out the pics of Kelly and Michelle going to the Freddy v. Jason premiere? Michelle...blah, but Kelly's hair looked so pretty! I think that's really becoming on her. I like it way better than the red.

ms_kenesha

I just saw the TRL premiere of the Beyonce and Sean Paul video and Beyonce is gorgeous! I love the cornrows on the side w/ the braidout look and the big bun with the big braid around it.

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
I just saw the TRL premiere of the Beyonce and Sean Paul video and Beyonce is gorgeous! I love the cornrows on the side w/ the braidout look and the big bun with the big braid around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, her hair looked nice there, but the rest of the video, I didn't like her hair. I do, however, believe she is very pretty...she could do better with the hair though.

Tebby

myco

Beyonce is one of those people where less is more. She doesn't need a lot of make-up or big hair. They just take away from her instead of enhancing her features because she is naturally pretty. I think her hair when she first came out was the best and then it went downhill. The hair in the "Baby Boy" video looked like it would melt if you set a flame to it.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or does the same picture of her wearing purple keep popping up whenever everyone else looks at Amilion's pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i tried to link a picture, but then i read the rules and you're not allowed to link to the site, apparently it cost the owner more money

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of "who did it and ran" I was thinking her hair looked like "Damnit, I'll kill ya"!

[/ QUOTE ]

Her hair looks nice on her latest CD cover. But it usually looks jacked up. The dry, crunchy looking roots have got to go!