Is this considered protective styling?

summerof1990

I know some will MAYBE say no especially to pic one because her ends are not tucked. And ONE reason i heard that your ends should be tucked is because of harsh weather ...however i don't see a reason to tuck your ends UNLESS youre outside for a a long period of time. But if youre doing something like walking into work and walking back out to your car to go home I dont see the weather as a threat. what do u think?
=)

Plus pic one ulovemegz she's grown her hair out that way but then again every hair type is different she does seem to have very fine managable hair which is GREAT.

Pic 1 is a bun with the ends tucked I think its simple and effective what do u think. With 2 you can sort of leave some of your ends out and spiked a little to give it a funky look and whatever but is this a protective style? Lol I don't get why ladies don't do this style compared to other PS that seems like more effort and time consuming.

I LOVE THESE LADIES BY THE WAY THEY'VE HELPED ME ALOT

Last edited:

pookaloo83

The second pic is a PS. The first one....It could be since it's not rubbing the shoulders, but it's not really a PS. It's borderline.

SuchaLady

I say yes. Unless it's extreme weather conditions outside I don't think it would make that much of a difference.

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3