It's Saturday.. What are you doing to your hair?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I washed with aveda Shampure, blotted my hair sprayed on some Wella SP silk Essence and DCed with GVP conditioning Balm (generic Biolage) for 1 hour detangled and rinsed. I added some KBB hair milk (hibiscus) smooth my hair out and bunned. My hair is :lick: right now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Hair Day is usually on Friday Nights. Last Night I Henna/Indigo'd. Lovin' the Color! It's Blingin':look:

So, tonight I applied a Creamy Moisturizer and Sealed with EVCO, EVOO and Avacado Mixture to help combat any dryness that could occur as a result of the Henna/Indigo 2 Step.

iNicola

Tonight is KeraCare night, so I washed with the hydrating detangling poo and I'm currently steaming with the humecto conditioner mixed coconut oil. As a trial, I won't be using any leave ins. I'm going to attempt to do a rollerset, if it doesn't work out then I'll do a pony tail rollerset. After my hair dries, I'll be rub my mt/peppermint oil concoction on my scalp, put my hair in a high pony tail with two rollers, wrap the edges with a satin scarf, put on my satin bonnet and call it a night.

Whimsy

Last night I BC'd (yay) and today I did a wash n go with cantu and mousse. Tomorrow I'm DCing with ORS replenishing pak and trying some twists with cantu and coconut oil to hopefully last me a week.

ceebee3

I'm doing a pre-poo right now with Olive oil and keraphix. I will wash with shampoo, then DC with Motions for 45 minutes. After that I'll rollerset using lacio lacio and Paul Mitchell the conditioner.

*Michelle*

I was suppose to do something...I put it off til Wed because I'm moving across country on Thursday. I want my hair to be fresh and clean.

beans4reezy

Pre pooed with Olive oil and WEN fig. Washed with WEN almond mint, DC'd with Aphogee 2min Keratin recon and WEN almond mint, Roller Set, then pincurled...

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I put some MT on my hair in the morning and let it sit till the afternoon. I then cowashed with Mizani Moisturefuse. I airdried, put a little AOHRS as a leave in, sealed with EMU oil. My hair is now back in cornrows and waiting for my lacefront for the week:yep:.

La Colocha

I prepoo'd with afro d. I was so crunk to wash my hair with cv soap rubbed that bar on my hair :nono: never again. Dc'd with jessicurl wdt+ao hsr+coconut milk. Plaited with afro d.

Bettina

I prepped my hair with Hair One Olive conditoner (my last bit :( ) and Vatika Oil
Deep Conditioned with Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture renewal and slapped some Olive oil sat/slept under the dryer for 20 mins. (Left conditioner in for a couple of hours while running errands) (Still in a plastic bag-under my synthetic lace wig)
Rinsed
Applied a quarter amount of Giovanni Smooth as Silk and Sealed with Vatika oil.
DONE. :spinning:

I'M HAPPY AND SO IS MY HAIR!!!:yep::drunk::yep:

baby42

I henna and did a deep con with ors and roller set got a stool to set on in the shower sooooo much better then standing to wash the henna out useing the ors to deep con with made my hair so soft it came out a lot better this time NO dry hair useing the ors to deep con with after the henna is a keeper for me

Last edited: