Sally's Generic Products are AWESOME!

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I just discovered this in Sally's today. Bought the generic version of Redken's Extreme Anti-Breakage (worked like a charm). Exact same ingredient list. Next on my list will be the GVP of Chi Iron-guard and Paul Mitchell's "The Detangler." I have the brand name "Detangler" which I also really like, so to get it cheaper would be great. I'm so happy right now. Got a membership at Sally's and everything.

Last edited:

BGT

I also bought some today. I got the version of Nexxus Humectrus condish and Paul Mitchell's The Creme. I'm going to use that creme as a leave-in for my roller sets.

nevaeh

I bought the GVP version of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum today. I ran out of the original which I have used forever and a day, a bottle actually lasts a long time, but I have been too cheap to replace it so hopefully this version works just as good.

lilsparkle825

Went into Sally's today and picked up some more Conditioning Balm after hitting up the JCPenney sale, only because I want to compare the two. I have used the GVP CB since my last post in this thread (wow, 10 months now) and I still love it to pieces. I also got the GVP K-Pak Reconstructor to compare to the authentic Joico one, as well as the PM Conditioner to compare to the GVP one (which is currently a staple of mine). I haven't even used them yet and I have a feeling that $22 I spent on the conditioning balm, the $15 I spent on the PM conditioner and the $18 I spent on the reconstructor will be coming back to me in the form of refunds...

ladytee2

I want to try the anti snap and smoothing creme for roller set. Has anyone tried these? Do they weigh your hair down?