I've neglected my hair for over a week!!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
It's been 10 days since I relaxed my hair and since then I have not messed with my hair. Since joining LHCF this is very abnormal for me. Every night I would just wrap my wrap my hair, put a silk scarf on and go to sleep. I did apply BT to my scalp last Sunday though. Lastnight I didn't even wrap my hair!!! .... The SO was not having that.... the hair is growing and he wanted it loose ....:blush::blush::blush:

Anyways, tomorrow when I'm done with work I will be dcing with ORS replenishing pak, then I will rollerset (maybe)

caribgirl

Naughty Val, :spank:

No more laziness for you, lol!! I can be like this too but get back to consistency by tomorrow, girlie!!

Solitude

I know the feelings. I'm bogged down with work for law school & I have really been neglecting my hair.

You'll get back into your routine soon. I think it's partly the cold weather for me.

danigurl18

I know exactly how you feel.. I haven't got a touch up on my braids when I really need one because school, meetings,work, and SO take up so much time...

Dposh167

when i usually get my fresh relaxer...i don't do too much with it either. i may just throw bonnet on go to sleep. i hardly moisturize and seal....sometimes i'll go (dare i say) 3 weeks until i wash it for the first time!...my hair just behaves better when i freshly relax. i love that swing that i get...and i don't have to do much to get it that swing when its fresh. But once i wash...and from then on....its back to my normal hair care practices *sigh

Geminigirl

i did this but longer than a week and I am just now getting my hair back to health again. Get back on track girlie your hair is thriving.