Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

Nonie

Girrrrrl, you know how to create the purrfect cliffhanger! What a cool vid... Got me all excited to see the reveal. Very nicely done! Great progress. ^5

jamaicalovely

Girrrrrl, you know how to create the purrfect cliffhanger! What a cool vid... Got me all excited to see the reveal. Very nicely done! Great progress. ^5

Yep....Thanks. DH is a videographer / editor....I guess he's rubbing off on me.

rhapsdyblu

Girl, how could you tease me like this? I have never done delayed gratification. It's hard enough waiting for Christmas in general - now this?:wallbash::wallbash:

Great video - well done. Can hardly wait to see your "I'm-sure-to-be-amazing" progress.

jamaicalovely

ca'nt wait JL.... your video was hot!!!

Girl, why I see that you were the last person to post on Ooop's Hair Journey2008 thread and thought you were starting a Hair Journey thread. I was fumbling all over my computer:lachen:

Girl, how could you tease me like this? I have never done delayed gratification. It's hard enough waiting for Christmas in general - now this?:wallbash::wallbash:

Great video - well done. Can hardly wait to see your "I'm-sure-to-be-amazing" progress.

I'm sorry. I got you Thursday, though. :yep:

trenise

Oh Jamaica, what a tease. That was so cute. Now when you put this up Thursday, don't let it be for 10 min. Or else kitty is gonna e-hiss at you.:lachen:

jamaicalovely

Cool Vid! I can't wait for the big reveal! Oh yeah why don't they like the song? I like it.

No, it's a copyright issue. Youtube won't let me post the video if it's playing Mary's song in background. There's an option to post video and let it play mute.

Oh Jamaica, what a tease. That was so cute. Now when you put this up Thursday, don't let it be for 10 min. Or else kitty is gonna e-hiss at you.
No, he'll prolly e-kiss me with all that kitty abuse you got going over there. Watchout, if Pinkgator catches what your doing....she'll get Sebastian to save em.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

pink gator

No, he'll prolly e-kiss me with all that kitty abuse you got going over there. Watchout, if Pinkgator catches what your doing....she'll get Sebastian to save em.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

...did I hear kitty abuse?

Gangsta Fangs to da rescue! ROWR! LOL!

Oh yeah JL...great progress!