January 2014 Hits & Misses

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Revisited hits:

Shea Moisture Purification Masque (Holy grail detangler and co-wash)

Oyin Hair Dew (I thought I was over this but after revisiting it not so)

Aussie Moist 3 minute (leaves hair detangled and feeling like silk :spinning:)

Newest hits:

Co-washing midweek

LCOB (liquid, cream, oil and butter to seal ends)

Air drying with low/no product (hair drys faster leading to less headache)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@DoDo

I also have some KBB, Darcy's, AO GPB, BeeMine, Jessicurl WDT (jar) DC'ers I need to revisit as well.:love:

Take a little break from some of this 'newer' stuff and go back to some Old Tried & True Favs.:lick:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
@DoDo

I also have some KBB, Darcy's, AO GPB, BeeMine, Jessicurl WDT (jar) DC'ers I need to revisit as well.:love:

Take a little break from some of this 'newer' stuff and go back to some Old Tried & True Favs.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

That is what I'm talking about! Always have a full phone book! So that when the new ones show out, you can always go to what is tried and true:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
DoDo

Exxxactly!:lol: Looking forward to it.

I'm looking so forward in using Curl Rehab again on Friday!:lick:

It's good to have a back up that will always deliver.:yep:

Beamodel

HIT
Diluting Annabelle's Blueberry DC and using it as a leave in/moisturizer
- very soft, moisturized hair

Revisited HIT
Alba Botanical Kukui Nut oil
- very light oil to seal with, soft hair

lovelycurls

Hit
Marula oil from sally's - light, great for sealing, non greasy!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Namilani

Hit: Design Essentials Botanical Oils Hair & Body Moisturizer. Nice smell, great for sealing and a little bit goes a long way.

Miss: NC's 10° weather! My hair can't take this and hats look a hot mess on me!

SweetlyCurly

Revisited hit: The Healing Place Mudwash

Forgot I even had this in my stash so I figure I use it up. The other times I used it wasn't too impressed. Didn't feel like it really cleaned my hair or scalp but I think I discovered the culprit: both those times I've pre-pooed. Today I didn't use any oil prior to washing. With this product is not necessary since is has enough oils not to strip the hair. Today it really cleaned well and hair was moisturized and shiny. Curls were popping too. May buy again. Really impressed me today.

Beamodel

Continued HIT
Oyin Hair Dew
- Seriously soft, moisturized hair

New HIT
Annabelle's Hair Cream
- Moisturizes my ends like a charm :)

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hits:

Perfect Blends Olive and Coconut Hair lotion.

Unsure:

Perfect Blends White Chocolate Mousse Deep Conditioner. I just was not impressed, but I will try again.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:
Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Jessicurl Too Shea!
Fleurtzy Deep Conditioner *discontinued*

IronButterfly

HIT
Inadvertently doing four protein treatments in one month. My hair must have been starved cuz it is feeling amazing right now. :lick::lick::lick:

MISS
Making the mistake of asking for additional blueberry scent in my Annabelle's deep condish. There's an underlying acrid aroma spoiling the blueberry notes. My bad.:ohwell:

Brownie518

HITS :yep:

KeraVada Argan Jojoba Coconut Marshmallow Oil
KeraVada Irish Moss Sea Kelp Spirulina oil
Claudie's Kahve Leave In :lick: (had to pull this back out)

Healthb4Length

Hits

L'oreal Advanced Care treatment damage erasing mask. Pretty good stuff. My hair felt nice and strong with just a little slip. Upon rinsing it out my hair remained soft
this acted as a smoothing type conditioner for me. I let my hair air dry for 24 hrs without leave-ins and still my hair was very smooth and had a nice sheen. I want to try the Moisture Rush Mask but that has become hard to find.

Unexpected hit/purabody naturals sapote lotion as a facial moisturizer. My dry face, and oily t-zone area rained supple, flake free and didn't get greasy throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF