January 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

Saw this on IG

Half price at ShopRite at Gateway Plaza in Brooklyn

I would be in so much trouble if I lived in Brooklyn.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I just noticed that she had to reformulate some of her products...:cry: While I understand her reasoning, it still makes me nervous. I was going to order several jars of SWD, but decided to just order one and try the new formulation. I am hoping that it is the same, or better, than the original.

I know what you mean. I took the plunge anyway and ordered the amount I wanted.
Hopefully it doesn't bite me in the bum. If it does then I'll have to let go of her DCs and just stick with WGBC only from her.

AgeinATL

I know what you mean. I took the plunge anyway and ordered the amount I wanted.
Hopefully it doesn't bite me in the bum. If it does then I'll have to let go of her DCs and just stick with WGBC only from her.

Me too girl. I hate to have to replace my beloved SWD because it took me so long to find a staple DC, but if I have to, I will. I swear, all my staples are disappearing :bangdesk:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Me too girl. I hate to have to replace my beloved SWD because it took me so long to find a staple DC, but if I have to, I will. I swear, all my staples are disappearing :bangdesk:

Yeah I love SWD too (as my current order reflects). It was probably the best moisturizing DC I'd used followed closely by SD Razzberry Coconut Affair, Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful Moisturizing DC, and Bobeam Coco Creme LE Condish.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@AgeinATL Yeah I noticed that. Hopefully the reformulation doesn't affect the DC's performance too much. Hate reformulations :mad:
Honestly the SWD didn't work that well for me and neither did the RCA unfortunately. They just sat on top of my hair. Maybe it was just that batch? Idk. Is it just the SWD that got reformulated or all the DC's?

I still have the Vanilla Silk and the Chocolate Bliss though which I do like. I only bought the buttercreams this time.

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL Yeah I noticed that. Hopefully the reformulation doesn't affect the DC's performance too much. Hate reformulations :mad:
Honestly the SWD didn't work that well for me and neither did the RCA unfortunately. They just sat on top of my hair. Maybe it was just that batch? Idk. Is it just the SWD that got reformulated or all the DC's?

I still have the Vanilla Silk and the Chocolate Bliss though which I do like. I only bought the buttercreams this time.

So do I!!! They ALWAYS make me nervous. Praying that it still performs well or I am back to the drawing board with looking for a staple moisturizing DC. SWD and RCA are very hit or miss with people. I can't use either without heat. The RCA was just TOO thick for my LP hair. I would use it and my hair would be soft but anything that I put on top (leave-ins/moisturizers/oils) would just sit right on top of it. SWD is thick but not too thick to penetrate.

I believe that she reformulated all her DCs. I will definitely update you guys on the performance of the new SWD. Maybe the new formulation will work better for your hair.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@AgeinATL This is the main issue I'm having with natural handmade products. As much as I love them, there comes a point where either products get reformulated or discontinued. I already struggle finding products that work well for my hair, hence my pj'ism.

Yeah, the RCA was way too thick for my hair too. I a prefer thick but very creamy consistency. It wasn't creamy enough. Yes, please leave a review once you try the new SWD.

denise44

DREAM SALE FOR DREAM HAIR
January 15th ONLY

The beginning of the year brings about a spirit of renewal, resolutions, new beginnings, and DREAMS. Some dream of landing their dream job while others dream of lavish vacation spots. The Mane Choice wants help you achieve the mane of your DREAMS by offering 30% off ALL orders TODAY ONLY during our DREAM SALE.

Take advantage of this amazing offer while it lasts! Offer available only at www.TheManeChoice.com when you enter the code DREAM30 in the Promotion Code box at checkout. Cart discount is not applied toward sales taxes or shipping, only the cost of the product(s) selected.

Offer not valid on previously purchased merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash in part or full. No minimum purchase required to receive the 30% discount. Valid on in stock items only. Selection, availability and pricing subject to change.
Mercedeh Made The Choice!

Say "NO" to unhealthy hair by making the choice today!
BUY NOW
KEEP IN TOUCH
F O L L O W on F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W on T W I T T E R
F O L L O W on I N S T A G R A M

s2fast4ya

s2fast4ya
Shescentit
20% off until jan 18
Code: JAN20
separate discounts as well on items that will be discontinued: Brazilnut curly butter cream, curl quenching conditioner, macadamia fixing gel, juicy berry butter creme frosting, papaya curly soufflé, and lemongrass hair and scalp tonic.

trclemons

Feminine Care/ Face Care Sale

This sale will run from now thru
Monday 11:59pm est in honor of
MLK Weekend

Feminine Care
Lajay got a new look & size & is now available in Fluff form. All Feminine Care items are on Sale

Shop Now

What will be on sale over the next few weeks

================================

Happy FRI-Yay!

Lets Kick Off The Weekend With Enjoyment!

Lookout For Your Fun DIYs To Come In an Email Tomorrow...

For Now, Let's Shop!

****Offer Good Today ONLY****

Shop & Indulge now!

Something Else To Help You Have A FLAWLESS Weekend!! :

denise44

Exciting collaborations & brand-new products are on the horizon this year for Bekura! Therefore to make room for our next stage of growth, our current spa collection is in need of a "New Year's Cleanse"! Some of these departing products you may not see again (say farewell to our beloved Orange Curaçao Body Butter Dip!) & some will revisit us in a small reincarnated state (Balsamic Fruit Body Oil Glazes will soon transition into a rich gelled oil aptly named Balsamic Fruit Body Oil Gelees!). With up to 50% off - this is the perfect time for you to stock up on these classic skin-delectable treats!
Shop Winter Clearance Now!
Now earn "TREASURED POINTS" to redeem towards exclusive perks!
Our new Treasured Rewards offering is a beauty rewards program designed to make your buying experience even more beautiful! Today earn 1 point for every $1 you spend at bekurabeauty.com & merit sweet savings for all future orders.
LEARN MORE!

Yesterday's & today's special little moments will be tomorrow's sweet treasures.
Start Earning Points Now!
NEW & IMPROVED 2016 Shipping Rates (US Contiguous Only)!
FREE SHIPPING on all US orders $75 or more.
Insurance is NOW INCLUDED in all domestic pricing options.
Reduced flat rates for "coast to coast" freight.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

AgeinATL

Exciting collaborations & brand-new products are on the horizon this year for Bekura! Therefore to make room for our next stage of growth, our current spa collection is in need of a "New Year's Cleanse"! Some of these departing products you may not see again (say farewell to our beloved Orange Curaçao Body Butter Dip!) & some will revisit us in a small reincarnated state (Balsamic Fruit Body Oil Glazes will soon transition into a rich gelled oil aptly named Balsamic Fruit Body Oil Gelees!). With up to 50% off - this is the perfect time for you to stock up on these classic skin-delectable treats!
Our new Treasured Rewards offering is a beauty rewards program designed to make your buying experience even more beautiful! Today earn 1 point for every $1 you spend at bekurabeauty.com & merit sweet savings for all future orders.
LEARN MORE!

Yesterday's & today's special little moments will be tomorrow's sweet treasures.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

I mean I had heard that she was going up on her prices but d***n! I can't afford to keep her products in my stash. I will scoop up my YAM Nectar but only during sales and I am ALREADY on the look out for a replacement. She makes amazing products, but that price....nah, son.

PJaye

LEARN MORE!

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

These prices are ridiculous!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

LEARN MORE!

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram
WTH? She increased her prices substantially, and she has the nerve to talk about product settling, filling by volume nonsense when that $25.00 YAM is filled half way? Hmmph. Well, nothing was ever a must buy for me...so looks like Bekura won't be on my shopping list unless there are DEEEEP discounts.

PJaye

WTH? She increased her prices substantially, and she has the nerve to talk about product settling, filling by volume nonsense when that $25.00 YAM is filled half way? Hmmph. Well, nothing was ever a must buy for me...so looks like Bekura won't be on my shopping list unless there are DEEEEP discounts.

I agree. It's become clear that she's steering her product line in a very specific direction...one that doesn't seem to include the melanin-laden portion of the population.