JANUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
16.99? I never paid that much for it. I usually pay $8 or so. Did they double the price or something?

I guess they always have it on special... its 14.99 on amazon. Im a bargain shopper so I hunted down the best price lol

ronie

I guess they always have it on special... its 14.99 on amazon. Im a bargain shopper so I hunted down the best price lol
That is pure robbery. The coconut cow ash has always been priced around $8. I usually pay 7.49 or 6.99 I think with my Sally's beauty club card. From target it's around 7.99. Even the as I am website itself has it at $8. That amazon seller just doubled the price... So wrong.

Pompous Blue

That is pure robbery. The coconut cow ash has always been priced around $8. I usually pay 7.49 or 6.99 I think with my Sally's beauty club card. From target it's around 7.99. Even the as I am website itself has it at $8. That amazon seller just doubled the price... So wrong.
PURE ROBBERY for sure. You have to watch amazon.com. They may have a lower price on some things, but I noticed the all-to-often price-gouging from the 3rd-Party sellers. I have a Sally's card, too, and use it along with their frequent 20 - 25% off sales (and ebates.com)

ETA: Ebates is 6% back from Sally's purchases.

Last edited:

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Liquid Gold has a sale on almost everything on their site. Things are marked down and you can still use the lhcf coupon code for 15% off. They sent me a free sample of whipped butter with my order and I rubbed some on the back of my hand. Shescentit's Seyani Hair Butter better watch out.

Jadi

Not a sale, but a heads up. Those who buy or would soon, www.newdirectionsaromatics.com they will have a min order of $100 and if you order less then that you'll have to pay extra $20.:nono:
February the 3rd is when it begins. Time to stock up then.:lol:

Jadi

Net a porter nvm, their end of year sale is gone. But %20 off sales with code GIFT20. They also have a few beauty brands.

Daernyris

Saw this in my email this morning

Sally's is having a buy one get one free on All Hair Care.
Sale is from January 10-13
promo code:555304
3 redemptions per customer

This can be used online or in stores but you have to show the email to the sales associate

Pompous Blue

This can be used online or in stores but you have to show the email to the sales associate
Here's the flyer -

Daernyris

^^That's too much temptation to pass up. I will have to at least check it out.

@faithVA........girl don't I know it.
I'm suppose to be on a "No Buy" <------:lol: @ myself for that big fat lie

As soon as I saw this I became -------->:spinning: delirious

I started making a cart and every thang chile. Then I remembered that I also have a $5 off coupon and a 15% off coupon, I calculated that with all those discounts I could get 2 AS I AM doublebutters normally $25 a piece for $16 and some change.

I then became:spinning:----->:drunk:---->:trampolin:trampolin---->:woot:

Hibiscus30

^^^ you may have a problem submitting multiple coupons online. But in-store will combine all coupons as long as the coupons are not duplicate (only one type of each coupon).

werenumber2

Didn't they just do this last month?!? If Sally's is going to make a habit of having hair care BOGOs, I'm going to STAY in that place! :drunk:

faithVA

@faithVA........girl don't I know it.
I'm suppose to be on a "No Buy" <------:lol: @ myself for that big fat lie

As soon as I saw this I became -------->:spinning: delirious

I started making a cart and every thang chile. Then I remembered that I also have a $5 off coupon and a 15% off coupon, I calculated that with all those discounts I could get 2 AS I AM doublebutters normally $25 a piece for $16 and some change.

I then became:spinning:----->:drunk:---->:trampolin:trampolin---->:woot:

hmm, I have a $5 and a 15% as well. I may buy some extra wide and long curlformers.

Pompous Blue

^^^ you may have a problem submitting multiple coupons online. But in-store will combine all coupons as long as the coupons are not duplicate (only one type of each coupon).
Hibiscus30 my $5 off $25 coupon says it "cannot be combined with other coupon offers."
Didn't they just do this last month?!? If Sally's is going to make a habit of having hair care BOGOs, I'm going to STAY in that place! :drunk:
werenumber2 I think that offer was another "category" offer. Like this one is only for "All Hair Care".
hmm, I have a $5 and a 15% as well. I may buy some extra wide and long curlformers.
faithVA This is a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free Hair Care." Curlformers or any styling tools are not included in that category. I got AS I AM cleansing pudding. And used EBATES.

faithVA

Hibiscus30 my $5 off $25 coupon says it "cannot be combined with other coupon offers."

werenumber2 I think that offer was another "category" offer. Like this one is only for "All Hair Care".

faithVA This is a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free Hair Care." Curlformers or any styling tools are not included in that category. I got AS I AM cleansing pudding. And used EBATES.

True, but I have a $5 and a 15% off that I can use.

Hibiscus30

Pompous Blue faithVA
I've used a $5, $5 OFF 20, and a 15% entire purchase in-store combined...not online though I tried to...Lol!

But BOGO on all hair care is a good deal the shipping is $5.95 for standard UPS ground under $50 purchases.

missyanne

Not a sale, but a heads up. Those who buy or would soon, www.newdirectionsaromatics.com they will have a min order of $100 and if you order less then that you'll have to pay extra $20.:nono:

There gonna lose a lot of business. I have order from them in the past but I'm not dropping a Benji every-time i order.:nono::nono::nono:

BranwenRosewood

I'm not really bothered by this. I always order over $100 because shipping is so high from Canada to New Orleans. I only order twice a year from them so when I do I stock up big time.