JANUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

werenumber2

Just used the Sally's coupon in-store! Eden Bodyworks products are also $2 off all month. I was able to combine the deals and picked up another Coconut Shea Leave-In and a Dri Sweat Edge Headband for $6.72. :grin:

Rnjones

Regarding the Sally coupon, Do u think they would take a screen shot of the flyer pic off the phone? I didn't get an email :(

I would rather go in person to avoid shipping charges

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Aisha89

Does anyone know of an AveYou coupon code? Would love a $25 off $100 one hehe :)

Edit: Found it - AYWINTER

derp
:p

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

Regarding the Sally coupon, Do u think they would take a screen shot of the flyer pic off the phone? I didn't get an email :(

I would rather go in person to avoid shipping charges

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rnjones

YES MA'AM! My sally's associates know me by face, so I almost didn't have to show it. But her manager was there so I couldn't get the hook up. I just showed the email screenshot put up in here.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Saw this in my email this morning

Sally's is having a buy one get one free on All Hair Care.
Sale is from January 10-13
promo code:555304
3 redemptions per customer

This can be used online or in stores but you have to show the email to the sales associate

Here's the flyer -

@Golden75

Here's what I used. The Sale ends tomorrow 01/13

Beany

Yes to... (carrots, blueberries,etc) products are 35% off with code YESTO35, there's also a $3 off printable coupon on the site.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair

I really wanna try the Pumpkin Puree and the Pumpkin Hair Whip, but for some reason I never do.:perplexed

I made a cart (again).:look:

Didn't look at shipping to see how costly? :ohwell:

What did you get and do you like it?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Annabelle's Perfect Blends

Valentines Day Sale! One day only 2/14/14
30% off with Coupon code: 14LOVE14
All conditioners (excluding masks and leave ins), buy two get one free!
At the time of purchase, send a note specifying which conditioner you would like free.

xxinsanexxchels

I just used the 25% off code HAIR on the KeraVada website and got 8oz Henna Oil for $20.24 still expensive but idk I wanted to try it pretty bad so better than the last cart I had made up with them and there wasn't a minimum $25 purchase limit.