JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Apartheid

NaturallyATLPCH

Re: JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Aparthei

Stick to science JC. :rolleyes:

#stayinyourlane #no1curr #sticktoyourdayjob #fallback #haveaseat

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

I agree. I really think as someone else said, popular bloggers and vloggers should really stay in their lane.

I saw Taren916's post on FB (I am not subscribed to her or anything because she always annoyed me for some reason) but it is obvious she doesn't get it either.

I just love how all these reactions, aside from not seeing the big picture, are not even taking into account troll Felicity's intentions of even doing the article to "stir up controversy" or her other snippy disrespectful remarks.

But we are wrong for our reactions. Please miss me with the BS.

MzRhonda

Re: JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Aparthei

I remember reading a comment yesterday that spoke to me about this whole saga:

It went like "Why do we have to include non-black women into the conversation when these women don't protest and fight for the right all types of beauty (including black women) to be represented in the first place?" Seriously. These folks are advocating here and there for this inclusion....meanwhile, most times I see BW represented, it is because there was either a black writer (Shonda Rhimes), a black producer (Mara Brock Akil), or some black-owned entity backing it.

along with Tyler Perry, many don't like him for whatever reason but he gives black folks a job and showcase their natural beauty - Hannah on The Haves and The Have Nots showcases her natural hair.

Also there was a black TV Judge who was fired because TPTB wanted her to wear wigs instead of showcase her hair in its natural state. Divorce Court 1999 - 2006 all of a sudden now that the natural hair care movement is popular she is coming back to TV. :nono: Judge Mablean Ephriam.

This is what I found as to why they released her:

"At a press conference last week to explain her reasons for leaving the syndicated Fox Television series “Divorce Court,” Judge Mablean Ephriam said the syndicator was unwilling to pay her as much as the other TV judges, and had the nerve to demand that her hairdo not change for the entire season.

“There will be no changes in the current hairstyle to avoid time consuming issues regarding her hair,” Fox was said to have stated during its negotiations – a demand Ephriam found to be very offensive and racially insensitive.

Here were her words at the press conference:

The most unacceptable demand to me was when Fox said, "There will be no changes in the current hairstyle to avoid time consuming issues regarding her hair," I found this to be offensive. “The requirement also comes very close to a violation, if it does not in fact violate, the Fair Employment Practices Act. An employer cannot demand one to wear a particular hairstyle unless it directly affects or impacts the employee’s ability to perform his or her employment duties. My hairstyle does not meet this criteria, it is, however, a racial and ethnic issue.

“Suddenly, after seven years of a show that has run neck- in- neck with the other top rated court shows, why is my hair an issue. Why, I ask? Because of my ethnicity – African American, Black, *****, whatever term you prefer to use. Because of my genetics (short, curly, hair) which requires the use of chemicals and/or a hot pressing comb to straighten and curlers to style. It cannot be styled by a wash, blow dry and set. Therefore, in Fox’s opinion, it is a time consuming issue.

“I wore a short hairstyle which was my own hair. Due to a misapplication of a chemical process, I lost a substantial amount of hair in season six. Out of my desire to maintain continuity, and the image I had created (for the last five years), I elected to wear a wig last year. Had Fox asked me to maintain a short hairstyle for continuity and for image, it would have been a different issue. But they are saying I must continue to wear the wig because that would expedite the hair styling process. However, my hair has now grown. I had not yet decided what hairstyle I would wear for season eight. If I were to accept their demands, I would have been unable to make that decision.”

Ephriam also said the salary Fox offered her for season eight was substantially less than all of the other court show judges.

“Though I made several offers of reduction from my initial demand, in an effort to reach a settlement, Fox remained firm in its ‘low-ball offer’ and finally, its ‘take-or-leave it offer’ which contained a very small increase from its initial position, coupled with some other unreasonable demands,” she said. “Fox took the position that in order to receive this small increase (which was still unequal); there would be ‘significant production changes.’”

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061024093643AAZTL4h

I therefore ask the question, when will Fox and the rest of America accept our cultural differences as African Americans and embrace us with all of our different hairstyles, hair textures, hair color, skin color, skin differences, whatever it may be? We take the time to learn about them, to learn about the different cultures in our society. They however have still chosen to neglect us, to disrespect us, and refuse to see us. We are still the invisible person. The fact that it takes more time to style my hair than my Caucasian sisters, in general, should not be an issue. What is more interesting about this demand is that I have never cause d time to be an issue because of my hair. I have been conscious and aware of the fact that it does take more time to style my hair. Therefore, I set my call time earlier than any of the other staff to assure that I was ready in time for the schedule. More importantly, I had the chemical work done off the set at my expense. The only thing that had to be done on set was the pressing and styling. It has worked for seven years. There were several other demands, which in my opinion would diminish the quality of the show.

westNDNbeauty

The debate of White women joining the #naturalhair movement continues. Now there are accusations of APARTHEID?! Ironic how this is all occurring during the celebration of America's independence, a holiday which we are ALL celebrating, though most of us were slaves at that time. I say that to say, we CAN share in some experiences together. But there is historical relevance of why the acceptance of our #naturalhair hair is a big deal for Black women. Equating the White woman's struggle of having curly hair is not the equivalent of the journey our little girls experience growing up with kinky hair. Quite frankly, I've always understood #teamnatural to be the opposite of #teamrelaxed, which many naturals were previous to #teamnatural. What "team" were White women on before #teamnatural? No shade. Help me understand.

Honestly, we all need to agree to disagree. We are out here tripping when there are are other battles to be fought

Honey Bee

1. I want the various bloggers to keep on responding. I'd like to know who I should avoid. :yep:

2. Kola stays on point, I don't care what y'all say. :lol:

3. Glad to see all the consciousness. Y'all need to come over to ot/et. :look:

4. There *is* a movement for this generation to be a part of (obviously :rolleyes:) and I'm here for it. :yep:

felic1

A component of the natural hair movement has persecution as an element. See post # 32 above. White women are not experiencing persecution, disrespect and like hardships as a result of their hair texture. They are not in a like journey. Is their ability to join the natural hair movement going to take on aspects like the civil rights movement? Let's see if they overcome, someday!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

One of the 'best' Tools the White man ever had was getting us to "Fight Against one another"

The old divide and conquer tactic.

It's not new. Just look at the conflict in the Middle East and all around the world.

Somewhere, he got his Fangas "all up in the mix".

So, if you can divide and conquer a people you got them. Willie Lynch101

And they are sitting back watching...waiting and even encouraging some Sistas' to say we're the ones with the problem.

This ain't new Ya'll. I see it every day in the Business arena and I'm sure you all do too.

#nonewtricks

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

One of the 'best' Tools the White man ever had was getting us to "Fight Against one another"

The old divide and conquer tactic.

It's not new. Just look at the conflict in the Middle East and all around the world.

Somewhere, he got his Fangas "all up in the mix".

So, if you can divide and conquer a people you got them. Willie Lynch101

And they are sitting back watching...waiting and even encouraging some Sistas' to say we're the ones with the problem.

This ain't new Ya'll. I see it every day in the Business arena and I'm sure you all do too.

#nonewtricks

Tell it!!:yep:

Mz.MoMo5235

Yall got my blood pressure up again!

They can have their own movement then since they want so much acceptance
#teamfelicity is all yours so stay out of ours!

We're still working to get acceptance among our own people! Male and female! So while we get over our own deeply rooted personal issues that comes with our hair, while we demand equality, while we force our acceptance in OUR own culture... We now need to compensate and make you feel welcome cause you stopped wearing a bun? IF YOU WAS A REAL NATURAL YOU'D KNOW BUNS ARE AWESOME!!!

I'm done! I'm going to go sit in the corner of my room playing James Brown Black and Proud while oiling my scalp!

MystiqueBabe

I don't understand why people are making a big fuss about this. Where exactly are the legions of WW and other races who want to be a part of the natural hair community so badly? From what I've seen it was just really one woman. This just seems like a meaningless controversy that just leads people to do what they do best - argue and complain on blogs, forums, youtube, social media etc.

cocosweet

I was listening to NPR the other day and they were talking about the Essence Festival going on in New Orleans and how it's been an Annual event for over 20years to showcase Black Artist.

And how it should be more "Inclusive" of other Artist and how Black people should no longer think of the Essence Festival as a totally Black Festival. (Times have Changed)

And white people were wondering why the Essence Festival wasn't more "open" to various Artist performing and how Rhythm and Blues has basically been totally replaced by Hip Hop and Electro-"whatever" dance music and how Black People need to....should....gone have to.....Get Over it..... Basically.:perplexed

Moral of the Story: They tryna' disenfranchise us of the last remnants of being Black & Proud
And they will IF we let them. You have got to be kidding me about the Essence festival! And these responses from these outsiders just spotlights why we deserve and NEED our own spaces.

Last edited:

CodeRed

I don't understand why people are making a big fuss about this. Where exactly are the legions of WW and other races who want to be a part of the natural hair community so badly? From what I've seen it was just really one woman. This just seems like a meaningless controversy that just leads people to do what they do best - argue and complain on blogs, forums, youtube, social media etc.

I'm not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything, because I'm going to do me how I want to no matter what, but the first thing that popped into my head is this: There is one woman (Sarah). I'm not sure what was going on before, but now that she's been "attacked" by the "angry, loud, stereotypical black woman" she will have may others rallying behind her just because, which will make her grow and reinforce whatever is going on in that brain of hers as being "right" whether it is or not. They will make many, many excuses, as her loyal followers, for anything she says and does in the future also. Believe me - it will happen. Just look at popstar fans :lol: Meanwhile, Nikki, the girl who started CurlyNikki for black women, is kinda looking like the "house negro" because she's backing up this girl but losing her core following. This following will be temporarily replaced with sympathizers of Sarah, who are mostly white, but Nikki will soon find that those people are not there for her long term. So again, a black woman is going to be losing while the white one benefits from shady deeds. It perplexes me, though, that the black one is helping to reinforce/fuel the fire that's inevitably going to burn her :perplexed

Again, I'm not trying to start a conspiracy here and I don't know all the specifics of any of this (I don't, never have and never will follow anyone) but everything I just wrote is just the same cycles I see in life, business, government, etc... It's nothing new.

EnExitStageLeft

@CodeRed

YESSSSSS MA'AM!

I cannot agree more. Everyone is chiming in with the "This is a bait post" and "She wants more followers", but the reality is the followers she's getting won't stay for long. They're going to expect more Felicity (since she's clearly so Pro-Inclusion) and when she doesn't supply....POOF! They'll be gone quicker then they came.

Why? Because a large majority of people follow blogs based on relation. If they can't relate then they most likely won't stay. Nikki may be rolling in the Viva'La'Inclusion dough now, but give it a few months. The "Felicity" lovers will be slowly fade away. She'll then try to appeal to us again, but by then we'll already be long gone. Her blatant disregard for the snippy and downright DUMB remarks made by her seemingly clueless ploy, Sarah a.k.a "The Face of Felicity" has already solidified our decision to withdraw our support.

In the end, Nikki played the hayle out of herself with this mess. She may be winning now, but in the end she'll be losing miserably.....Long term results clearly wasn't her aim.

The thing that kills me the most though is that throughout all of her success (from our following may I add) she seems to have lost essence of what the term "natural" really means for many of us.

Being natural is more then just the acceptance of one's hair texture. Its the total acceptance of oneself overall, sound mind and body. From OUR melanin rich skin, to OUR kinky curly strands. WE ACCEPT IT ALL! We not only transitioned from a chemical, but to deeper sense of what self means. I started my transition with the sole purpose of having chemical free hair, but during these 14 months I have gained far more then just chemical free roots. I've gained a since of Natural Pride! I forgot this feeling, but I am SO happy to have rediscovered it.

My newly (re)discovered kinks and Sarah's forever known waves ARE NOT THE SAME! My kinks have a struggle and history behind it, her's is simply a wave.

So Sarah can miss me with the bun/braid story because it just doesn't compare.

Sorry Felicity(s)!

Last edited:

MystiqueBabe

I'm not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything, because I'm going to do me how I want to no matter what, but the first thing that popped into my head is this: There is one woman (Sarah). I'm not sure what was going on before, but now that she's been "attacked" by the "angry, loud, stereotypical black woman" she will have may others rallying behind her just because, which will make her grow and reinforce whatever is going on in that brain of hers as being "right" whether it is or not. They will make many, many excuses, as her loyal followers, for anything she says and does in the future also. Believe me - it will happen. Just look at popstar fans :lol: Meanwhile, Nikki, the girl who started CurlyNikki for black women, is kinda looking like the "house negro" because she's backing up this girl but losing her core following. This following will be temporarily replaced with sympathizers of Sarah, who are mostly white, but Nikki will soon find that those people are not there for her long term. So again, a black woman is going to be losing while the white one benefits from shady deeds. It perplexes me, though, that the black one is helping to reinforce/fuel the fire that's inevitably going to burn her :perplexed

Again, I'm not trying to start a conspiracy here and I don't know all the specifics of any of this (I don't, never have and never will follow anyone) but everything I just wrote is just the same cycles I see in life, business, government, etc... It's nothing new.

I understand where you are coming from but isn't Curly Nikki owned by Naturally Curly now? Meaning that it is no longer black owned. Did Nikki make a personal post on the site defending Sarah? Maybe this is just a marketing tool. I am pretty sure these natural companies wouldn't mind the extra cash flow due to the white woman who suddenly want use the products to care for their "natural hair".

Channy31

When I was reading some comments about this I also thought it reminded me of some sort of Apartheid type mindset..
Although I imagine she used that word to get some more views and comments rather than actually comparing it on a deep level.

I have to agree with what she says though on much of it.

Also I think its pretty incredible that a small group of black people have had such a huge effect on those inside and outside the black community.

But when I read your guys arguments I can totally understand, it's a tough one for sure.

Last edited:

Ogoma

They have 90% of the spaces online where some of them actively make it uncomfortable for black people. Even the most liberal spaces, there is prevalent racism. There is nothing complicated about it. They can call themselves whatever they want, they just don't get to do it in my space.

LdyKamz

They have 90% of the spaces online where some of them actively make it uncomfortable for black people. Even the most liberal spaces, there is prevalent racism. There is nothing complicated about it. They can call themselves whatever they want, they just don't get to do it in my space.

Exactly. It's so frustrating people don't get it. I'm not coming back into these threads. Because now the biracials have weighed in but what they don't see is their hair is one of the things that keeps them "separate"from white folks. How they are different. I mean, why aren't they on the ww boards if it's all the same? Because it's not! And they needed a place to discuss their hair. Not too complicated to understand.

QUEENJAMES231

So much this!

curlytwirly06

Not my post, shared by a lady in another forum:

In light of recent events, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to list the New Blacks who have sold out so I and others can unsubscribe/ stop giving them clicks. So far I know of:

Curly Nikki (Obvs) ( Also notorious in her early days for stealing content, editing it, and pushing it off as her own a.k.a BGLH drama and her grease post- directly stolen and did not even bother to edit it before passing it off as her own)

Denim Pixie (Quest for the Perfect Curl)
CharyJay
Taren916 (Also a bad example to represent BW, cheated and pregnant by a married man, dissed the wife on social media, been very messy, catty, to her)

The Natural Haven (JC)
NaturalChica
SunKissed Alba
Melshary Arias

People to Support:
Jouelzy
KashTV
FusionofCultures
J. Joelle
HelloLowelo
Chime Edwards (aka Haircrush)
Rinny Riot

Background Information: (LUXE Thank you girl!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxe View Post
For those that need background.

Curly Nikki featured a white woman on her blog. Not a big deal when you consider the fact that CN is now owned by NaturallyCurly/Texture Media. However, things reached a fever pitch on Sunday when the white woman got on twitter proclaiming that black women were being exclusive, the natural hair movement was not created for black women, and that the blog is called "CURLY Nikki not BlackNikki". She deleted certain tweets once she got called out, but we have screencaps.

The thread covering everything is here.

There have been numerous articles, blogs, tumblr and facebook posts surrounding her reaction and both sides of the argument.

Some blogs/responses:
http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/07...is-not-racism/
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/...r-white-woman/
http://www.ebony.com/style/white-wom...#axzz36eNXanRx
http://blog.franchesca.net/post/9051...hair-tutorials
http://madamenoire.com/444464/seriou...n-teamnatural/
http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/07...t-black-women/

Other responses (from twitter, facebook etc) were posted in the thread mentioned.

An Ebony writer (article listed above) chimed in very early in the debate speaking about the importance of the Natural Hair Movement and black women having safe spaces to commune and share experiences, motivations, and stories etc.

Curly Nikki decided to respond (I refuse to link her blog, if you want to read her response it was posted in the thread I mentioned above) and focused on attacking Jamilah (author of the Ebony article) rather than discussing the debate at hand or the ignorant comments that Sarah (the white woman) made. She also tried to claim that her blog was always all inclusive and that she never started it for only black women, though her bio specifically says the opposite.

She basically sold out for white money/clicks/pageviews and is willing to alienate the black women who got her site to the place where it is today.

Melshary, Taren, SunKissAlba and others all spoke out in favor of CN and Sarah. The original thread is worth the read if you actually care, if you just want to be obtuse, kindly find a seat on the sidelines and stay there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creole Kickin View Post
If anyone does not see the significance in boycotting some of these "gurus", I suggest you do some research.

Some of these "gurus" have auctioned and sold themselves and their brand to the highest bidder. That highest bidder also happens to be white.

So while you're watching and coveting these YTers, thinking they are doing something innovative with the "Natural Hair Movement", they are ushering in a new movement, which is to allow non-blacks in the "Natural Hair Movement". These "gurus" are serving as bridges between black women who by and large, experienced the "Natural Hair Movement" in peace without infiltration from others, and others who seek to infiltrate that space and capitalize on it---and eventually push black women out and either claim the movement for themselves or claim to have revolutionized the movement.

That is why you see these "gurus" aligning themselves with this mess and other non-blacks into the "Natural Hair Movement".

I think the person who wrote this piece, made a good point. They also wrote that it is important to be careful in who you support and allow to become a talking head for your cause and community.

Solitude

I was listening to NPR the other day and they were talking about the Essence Festival going on in New Orleans and how it's been an Annual event for over 20years to showcase Black Artist.

And how it should be more "Inclusive" of other Artist and how Black people should no longer think of the Essence Festival as a totally Black Festival. (Times have Changed)

And white people were wondering why the Essence Festival wasn't more "open" to various Artist performing and how Rhythm and Blues has basically been totally replaced by Hip Hop and Electro-"whatever" dance music and how Black People need to....should....gone have to.....Get Over it..... Basically.:perplexed

Moral of the Story: They tryna' disenfranchise us of the last remnants of being Black & Proud

And they will IF we let them. You have got to be kidding me about the Essence festival! And these responses from these outsiders just spotlights why we deserve and NEED our own spaces.

I'm not surprised by this at all. I was at the Essence Festival this weekend and I noticed a lot more white "spectators" than usual, snapping pics and recording on their phones. A lot them were asking questions about the festival. That is all fine and well, but I just got an eery feeling like they were analyzing us as we danced and hung out, like they want to be included, not understanding that if it were more of a multi-cultural festival, it simply would not be the same. The festival is hosted by ESSENCE Magazine, whose target audience is black women, so of course they feature black artists.

New Orleans hosts all types of festivals, but Essence is the biggest and the baddest and it generates a lot of money. Part of their desire to be included is cultural curiosity, but a bigger part of it is money. The funny part of it is that whites are not excluded from the festival. They are welcome to come and take part, but the fact is they want to come and take over.

People keep talking about "new Blacks" but the problem is the "new Liberals" who think that any and everybody has to now be "inclusive" and any type of separation is automatically labeled prejudice. They want everyone to accept any and everything, so blacks should be forced to "accept" whites who want to come in and misappropriate our culture. The Liberal domination of media is a big part of this problem.

CarLiTa

So, the very bloggers who have stated that they want to uphold and empower black women are purposely selling us out and letting unwelcome folks into our space. Okay.

And the tricky thing about when this stuff happens online is this:

-sell your site to white folks to make more money
-write some incendiary mess on the site, and watch your usual subscribers flood in to express their disapproval. Therefore, make more money
-some other person weighs in on the issue, sparking more controversy. Increase traffic to site where posted. Make more money.

In the end, they're showing their selfish tails. We've bought into the mission and ideas of safe spaces, and the safe space has just been sold under us without our input. They're making money either way. They're selling out in order to keep chasing money. That's why none of these articles will get my internet click:yep: not adding a penny to their revenue.

krikit96

The thing is, as a people, we must return to "Black and Proud" (You don't see any of the Latin Festivals including others cultures.......You don't see Irish Festivals including other cultures. ......Chinese. ....Italian. .....etc.......So why should we allow our creations to be destroyed by this new agenda?....

krikit96

One more thing: Essence Magazine is not a Black Magazine in my eyes.....Just like BET was sold to Viacom (A white media system) Essence Magazine was sold to a white publication a few years ago. ....so don't be surprised (or shocked) if the Essence Festival get compromised. .....Essence don't belong to the Black Community anymore. ....just another facade. Time to create new publications. ...New entertainment. ...New Media Systems. ....Solely for our people. ...Black people. That's the only way we can have self preservation... They do it, the asians do it, the jews do it, the indians dayum sure do it... WHY CAN'T WE without somebody crying racism????????

LdyKamz

One more thing: Essence Magazine is not a Black Magazine in my eyes.....Just like BET was sold to Viacom (A white media system) Essence Magazine was sold to a white publication a few years ago. ....so don't be surprised (or shocked) if the Essence Festival get compromised. .....Essence don't belong to the Black Community anymore. ....just another facade. Time to create new publications. ...New entertainment. ...New Media Systems. ....Solely for our people. ...Black people. That's the only way we can have self preservation... They do it, the asians do it, the jews do it, the indians dayum sure do it... WHY CAN'T WE without somebody crying racism????????

This is what is getting to me about this argument now. Somehow it ALWAYS turns around on us. "Oh we, can't join? That's racist/exclusive/not right/messed up" or whatever other nonsense these people are spouting. I can't get with it. I just can't. I don't think anyone has EVER denied the "issues" ww have with their hair. But so what?! That's THEIR hair. And this movement was created FOR OURS. Theirs has nothing to do with ours. Why is that so difficult to understand?

And when will it ever be OK for black people to say "you know what, that's cool and all but this right here is just for us" and be done with it. There's this constant battle to just push their way through and into everything. Why is no one focusing on that? Why is no one saying listen guys they want this for themselves and we look really stupid trying to get in where we don't fit in. Why is no one calling THEM bullies for trying to take over something that we created. When they realize we aren't letting go instead of them giving up it become a fight. And then lines are drawn in the sand with the black people who want to preserve some things for ourselves looking like the big bad racist wolves. Miss me with ALL of that.

Femmefatal1981

I was listening to NPR the other day and they were talking about the Essence Festival going on in New Orleans and how it's been an Annual event for over 20years to showcase Black Artist. And how it should be more "Inclusive" of other Artist and how Black people should no longer think of the Essence Festival as a totally Black Festival. (Times have Changed) And white people were wondering why the Essence Festival wasn't more "open" to various Artist performing and how Rhythm and Blues has basically been totally replaced by Hip Hop and Electro-"whatever" dance music and how Black People need to....should....gone have to.....Get Over it..... Basically.:perplexed Moral of the Story: They tryna' disenfranchise us of the last remnants of being Black & Proud

This is why I don't do them...their MO never changes.

krikit96

This is what is getting to me about this argument now. Somehow it ALWAYS turns around on us. "Oh we, can't join? That's racist/exclusive/not right/messed up" or whatever other nonsense these people are spouting. I can't get with it. I just can't. I don't think anyone has EVER denied the "issues" ww have with their hair. But so what?! That's THEIR hair. And this movement was created FOR OURS. Theirs has nothing to do with ours. Why is that so difficult to understand?

And when will it ever be OK for black people to say "you know what, that's cool and all but this right here is just for us" and be done with it. There's this constant battle to just push their way through and into everything. Why is no one focusing on that? Why is no one saying listen guys they want this for themselves and we look really stupid trying to get in where we don't fit in. Why is no one calling THEM bullies for trying to take over something that we created. When they realize we aren't letting go instead of them giving up it become a fight. And then lines are drawn in the sand with the black people who want to preserve some things for ourselves looking like the big bad racist wolves. Miss me with ALL of that.

With the Bolded... YES!!! They have no boundaries... they never have! This again is why there are barely any native americans here... this is also why no black person won in the "historically black" categories for the billboard music awards... you got the coon blacks that just wanna shuffle em right on in... kumbaya... hell no... THIS is how we never ended up with a culture of our own... THERE IS NO SELF PRESERVATION!

MzRhonda

We have allowed this to happen.....we are so much trying to "fit in" and be "liked" and "included" that we start excluding each other....look at our music industry......why are there so many yt artists on our labels and records and my goodness all over our music videos.......and our black men feel proud and as they have arrived by having one or more on their arms.....we have taken the boundaries away where as other groups have their boundaries firmly in place and will let you know in a heart beat "this 'aint for you" - few date or marry outside of their race...and if some do date outside of their race you can best believe they will have kids by someone within their race (I feel JLo is a prime example of that) keeping their race and bloodlines PURE.

We are divisive among ourselves - not good at all.

Mz.MoMo5235

With the Bolded... YES!!! They have no boundaries... they never have! This again is why there are barely any native americans here... this is also why no black person won in the "historically black" categories for the billboard music awards... you got the coon blacks that just wanna shuffle em right on in... kumbaya... hell no... THIS is how we never ended up with a culture of our own... THERE IS NO SELF PRESERVATION!

PREACH!!!!!!!

And let the church say amen!