July 1 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Aggie

Wash: Redken Cleansing Creme. 6 pumps my entire head split between 3 sections.

Condition: Curl Junkie Repair Me that I left on for 10 minutes. Followed by APB Buttercream Moisturizing Conditioner. I always say this, but this stuff always feels like it's going nothing, until you feel an hour later and your hair soft like butta!!!!!

Right now, I'm at a picnic with DC in my hair. I'll be back when I finalize the rest of my wash day.

@Saludable84

:giggle: :lol:

Aggie

I used semi permanent color in black for gray hair for the first time (brand - Kiss Express). I will see how well this works.

This semi permanent for gray hair colored my hair well but the only thing I didn't like was that it really colored my scalp too. On the plus side, when I cowashed this morning, the color on my scalp is far less than it was yesterday.

I didn't base my forehead and ears and know now that that was a mistake. Next time I'll base my forehead and scalp at the top of my forehead with some heavy grease or something to prevent my hairline looking like I grew a fro down my face.

It took a good minute trying to get that off. I hope basing it does not affect the depth of my color deposit.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Wash: Redken Cleansing Creme. 6 pumps my entire head split between 3 sections.

Condition: Curl Junkie Repair Me that I left on for 10 minutes. Followed by APB Buttercream Moisturizing Conditioner. I always say this, but this stuff always feels like it's going nothing, until you feel an hour later and your hair soft like butta!!!!!

Right now, I'm at a picnic with DC in my hair. I'll be back when I finalize the rest of my wash day.

Clipped some of my ends while conditioner was still in.

Used Oyin Hair Dew to detangle a bit more and do some twist for my daily bun. Worked really well as a detangler.

vevster

Cowash on dry hair tea tree tingle
Second cowash AnnCarol cowash
oRaw Shea butter hair mask
SM hibiscus hair milk
SM hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie

I diverted and turned it into a use up older products day....

PrePoo Tee Tree Tingle
CoWash SSI White Chocolate and Pumpkin
Deep: SSI Fortifying >>>> all done!!
SM: raw shea butter moisturizing detangler
Mielle Organics Spray Leave In
Deva Curl B'Leavein

When dry I will take down with one of my oils. Probably.. the Jakeala Beau Vert Oil.......