6 30/7 1 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Finally! I'm finally under the dryer with my DT (Aphogee Curlific). Funny how this dryer that i've had for probably over 10 yrs decides to break this morning...I had to McGyver (google that young people) that mess and keep it moving. I only need it to keep itself together for a 1/2 hr!
I was tempted to go another day without washing after taking out my two cornrows and loving the waves that the braids produced but my hair was daring me to try it...she's so dry and in need of moisture!
Anyway after DCing i'll jump back in the shower for a long cool rinse and style with the Aphogee Curlific leavein and definer. I'll air dry all day on this lovely 4th of July...should be completely dry by the time the fireworks start tonight!

I want to trial the Soultanicals ayurvedic poo bar I got from Hattache, along with spiral rods (shown in the video below). So far I've only patch tested one rod on my bangs. I liked the result (learned I cannot sleep in them, though). I think I need to add more hair per rod and figure out what product is best.

I'm a little sad this weekend, so I hope I can drum up energy.

Earlier this week I tried a wash-and-go that turned into a low-hanging puff because brushing the styler through did NOT work. :smile:

Plans for today (if there's time after auntie picks up the boys for play time and still enough time before other festivities):

Cleanser: Soultanicals Soulvedic Shampoo Bar
Leave-in: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Styler: Soultanicals Twist Assist
Sealant: Soultanicals Recoil Butter
Styling: 5 twists installed on each half of the head . . . dried underneath HairFlair . . . twist out

During styling, I'm going to try lifting my roots without disturbing the twist out with this $2 "Conair Lift Me" pick/comb I did not successfully resist purchasing from WalMart when I already own a pick. LOL!

Amazon product ASIN B01LZKSJX1

Today is my cowash day. Here is the rundown:

• DC on dry hair under heat for 30 mins. Not sure which DC I will use.
  • Cowash with Naturelle Grow
  • Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Naturelle Grow
  • Air Dry
  • Bun

Back