6 30/7 1 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Divas!:hiya:

Those of us us in the US have a long weekend (YAY):woot:

So What will YOU Be Doing This Weekend to make sure YOUR Hair Stays Fresh & Fly this Long Summer Weekend?:sunshine:

This a.m.
Pre-Treat: EVCO
Cleanse: KeraVada Hydromax Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
DC: BoBeam Buttercreme DC'er (under dryer 20 minutes)
Final R/O: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Leave-In: KCKT/QB's CTDG (Heavy-Seal)

Wash and go for the holiday :beach:

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Mint DC
Post-wash: Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Curl Defining Leave In, MyHoneyChild Sophia's Hair Grease, Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly

Last edited:
I'm in two curly pony puffs right now at the start of my staycation. I just watched Happy Curl Happy Girl's no gel wash n go tutorial so y'all already know what's going down tomorrow! I already use and love the Aphogee Curlific line and I have a some Sally's coupons too!

ETA: Copped all three products for under $20 after my coupon and other discounts!

Last edited:
Prepped my hair last night for my braiding appointment today after work. Shampooed and conditioned with Pantene intense smooth, used pantene's de-tangler mixed with JBCO. Parted my hair in 4 sections and did twists to air dry. Early this morning I blow dried my hair straight and re twisted, applied JBCO all over my hair line and nape and put a wrap on.

I'm falling in love with this brand. I have the deep conditioner, 3 and 1 conditioner, rinse out conditioner and the orchid gel. I really want to try the 24k line too. Which product are you going to try?

I purchased the 6 pcs - It came with some big a$$ vitamins (I wont be taking, I cant swallow) Easy on the curls Shampoo and Conditioner. It came with a leave in as well. The green tea deep strengthening and restorative hair mask (Using that with the steamer) and the growth oil.

Friday PM
Apply some Mane Choice oil to my scalp

Saturday PM
Pre poo with Darshana Oil overnight

Sunday
Cleanse: Keracare Hydrating Shampoo
Protein: Nexxus Polymedic Reconstructor
DC: Keracare Humecto
Leave In: SachaJuan

Style: Rollerset, then set on pillow rollers or flexi rods

I want to trial the Soultanicals ayurvedic poo bar I got from Hattache, along with spiral rods (shown in the video below). So far I've only patch tested one rod on my bangs. I liked the result (learned I cannot sleep in them, though). I think I need to add more hair per rod and figure out what product is best.

I'm a little sad this weekend, so I hope I can drum up energy.

Tonight:
Pre-poo:
Warm olive oil on scalp and Annablles Pre-Poo Treatment on length
Poo: Kercare Hydrating Poo with EO 2 x
Henna Gloss: KJ Naturalls Henna Hearts with Coconut Milk

Tomorrow:
Cowash:
V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: Naturelle Grow Cowash Cleanser
DC: Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: Airdry
Style: Bun

Wash and go for the holiday :beach:

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Mint DC
Post-wash: Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Curl Defining Leave In, MyHoneyChild Sophia's Hair Grease, Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly
Changes!

Scalp treatment and cleanser are still the same
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: Soultanicals Monoi Moisture Slip Deep Conditioning Fertilizing Dip
Post-wash: Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Curl Defining Leave In, Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly

No major plans so I can keep my hair in twists all day.

Sunday hair care:
Hot oil without steam with a 10 minute scalp massage
Poo
Tea rinse
Pumped up condish with bhringraj, amla, aloe vera & fenugreek powders with heat

Washed with Alikay Black Soap Shampoo
Deep conditioned w/ The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot conditioner.
Leave in : Obia's curl hydration spray
Stylers : Jane Carter's Healthy Hair Styling Smoother topped with Devacurl's B'Leavein finished with a small amount of the DevaCurl Arc Angel gel.

I washed my hair with the X21 shampoo and deep conditioning with APB Marula and Honey Moisturizing conditioner (this stuff is the business). I need like 4 jars of this stuff. And not petroleum jelly. And some body wash..heck I need to do a whole haul, but I have to wait :cry3::lol:

Back