July 2011....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

LadyMacgyver

I think after I get me some things from butter n bars this will be it for me.. I want to get something b4 the 15% off sale is over with. I also want to try Terressentials Shampoo this stuff is suppose to be so good that this is all they use this and DC and moisturizer..

LadyMacgyver

1 liter of Joico Reconstructor on sale at Ulta $12.99
1 Renpure Organics Amazing Miracle Deep Penetrating Reconstructor 8oz FREE:yep: (with rebate)
Aussie 3 minute reconstructor just because:look: $3.99
Pantene Dry to Moisturized Poo and Condish 32oz ea BOGO at Walgreens $7.99 - to replenish staples
Oh yeah, I did buy some KCKT to try from Target too. Plan on mixing KT lv-in.:yep:
:yay:

I forgot to get in on that rebate.. I got this when it was BOGO Free.. I like this I used it for the 1st time last week and it left my hair soft and I will most def use again..

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Why do I see all the U1B1 ladies up in here? :giggle: Dh agreed to purchase me a Splitender and Pibbs. :yay: Not sure if I've posted this yet. I've only purchased the Splitender thus far. Pibbs to come at a later time.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I was going to buy grapeseed oil from GNC, but they were out. When I went home I found an unopened bottle under my sink. Go figure, lol!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Annies double pik

I picked up 2 but when I opened one it was broken. They are not very sturdy so I am gong to hunt for a similar comb that is more durable

Its gets through my thick hair very easily. I think I am going to file the tips down a little

Last edited:

mywill33

I got the 1 liter sized Joico K Pak double pack from JC Penneys which is on sale for 24.99 until today AND I was able tp use a $10 off a $25 purchase....so I paid 14.99. I love a great deal! :grin:

lamaria211

honey.jpg

This is the gel you have been waiting for: moisturizing, non-greasy, non-flaking extra firm hold. Enhanced formula helps strengthen hair with natural honey extract. Great for soft waves, locks, twists, or any style your heart desires! Not tested on animals.

Work through wet or dry hair and style as desired. For smoothing, apply a small amount to edges or tapered area of hair.

LadyMacgyver

Henna Sooq had another sale.. Cassia this time

Cassia
Sweet Mimosa Butter (Sample)
Cocoveda hair Oil (sample)
Morccan Clay Shampoo bar (Sample)

Hopefully this will work for me for the detox of my hair and maybe I won't have to buy Terresentials shampoo right now.. I still plan to get that..

Hopefully this shampoo bar will do its job and I can finally only need certain products to get the job done and if not then I will buy the Terresentials shampoo and from what the ladies say about that they only need 3-4 products to get the job done for their hair and maybe I can cut my buying down

CocoGlow

The Baba de Caracol is the bomb! Very moisturizing and the comb just glides through.

Sent from my Zio

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Would you mind posting the ingredients of your Baba de Caracol Intensive Treatment?

I ask b/c I placed an order on bluebeez.com and received one with totally different ingredients than what's listed on their site & every other site...but the jar looks exactly the same!!

Ingredients I see everywhere else:
Halka Baba de Caracol Intensive Hair Conditioner
Deionized Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Soalkylamidopropyl Ethyl Dimonium, Dipropileno Glycol, Cetil Alcohol, Cetyl Ester, Cropure Earth-Snail Extract, Lactamide MEA, Hidrolized Wheat Protein, Fragrance, Metil Paraben; Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, FD & C.

Ingredients on MINE:
Halka Baba de Caracol Intensive Hair Conditioner
Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trimetyl Ammoinium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Propaniotriol Cicolethicone Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate Quaternium-33 Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, PPG-3 Benzyl Eter Myristate, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Cholride, Fragrance Stearyl Alcohol, Lanoline, Ceramide, Diazolinidyl Urea Iodopropinyl Butycarbamate, Olamine, Citric Acid, Caramel Color.

It's COMPLETELY different & I don't even see the "snail" ingredient: Cropure Earth-Snail Extract! I'm scared to use it :look: - do you know if they recently changed the ingredients?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
From Esty Vendor: "Hairitage Hydration"

1 Blackberry & Sage Hair Moisturizer
1 Soft & Creamy Horsetail Butter

Last edited:

LadyMacgyver

@IDareT'sHair

I am with @Toy

Look at what you are doing? I am only looking :blush::grin: But this lady prices is very reasonable.. Most people sale a 4oz on this site for like $12-$15

I been on the hunt for a good hair butter and I been waiting for
http://safihaircare.bigcartel.com/

to re-open I heard great reviews on her butters and her stuff stays sold out.. I sent her an email and she said soon but that was 1 month ago..

Last edited:

loved

Motions CPR

I am thinking of shelling out for the Dudley's Protein product. It brought my hair back from the brink a long time ago. Hopefully, the formula hasn't changed.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Annies double pik

I picked up 2 but when I opened one it was broken. They are not very sturdy so I am gong to hunt for a similar comb that is more durable

Its gets through my thick hair very easily. I think I am going to file the tips down a little
Myjourney2009 - one member suggested an old school Afro Pick. I purchased one sometime ago and use it here and there as needed. It works nicely.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Yet another head wrap..like really I don't need that many.
Hair pins
Smaller banana clips
Olive/avocado oil blend

allmundjoi

AO GPB
AO HSR
AO WC
Castor oil
KCKT
DPR-11 (I am so mad I missed seeing petrolatum in it! How'd I miss that)
Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera Gelly
Shea butter (1 lb)
Aphogee Keratin Reconstructor (random arse purchase)

On my way to get marshmallow root and burdock from Whole Foods.