July 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

YvetteWithJoy

On break

I apologize in advance if this is obvious or easily knowable/searchable: Where did you purchase this from?

And, how do you use it? How do you apply it?

Many thanks in advance for any help. :smile:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@Saludable84, @IDareT'sHair, and @AgeinATL, yay: I'll be curious to hear your comparisons of the Komaza Pona and the ACV Rinse.

I was going to trial the Pona. But then the ACV Rinse came on the scene. I've been wondering if the ACV Rinse suffices or if the Pona has more benefits.

My two cents: I don't consider the Pona to be a cleanser if you're wanting it for that purpose. To me, it helps your other cleanser get your scalp cleaner, if that makes sense? Plus it has the added scalp benefits with some of its ingredients (reduced itching, reduced flaking, less dryness).
The Cantu rinse appears to clean the scalp as is in my opinion. You don't have to use the Cantu as your sole cleanser (with absolutely nothing else) BUT you probably could in a pinch. The Pona cannot do that.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
I Agree. :goodpost:

I used it as part of my Cleansing regimen.

Not sure if I'd use it as my "Sole Cleanser"?
I think it would be capable of providing a very, very mild cleanse if you needed to quickly clean your scalp and run a little down your strands and obviously for protective styles.
Would I count on it to my only cleanser ever and that's it? Nope. But as a quick wash day alternative in a stash that has other cleansers to rely on, yes it's nice. For those wanting a scalp detox treatment, it's nice for that as well.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I bout all of my moisturizers, conditioner and shampoo in 2016. I bout everything in supper quantities. I'm talking like about 50 of everything. And enough shampoo for about 80 or more wash days. I am so far from running out.

I did buy some hair rollers though. Oh and I'm going to buy a bonnet hair dryer. I think I spent less than $120.00 for all the hair products together. Oh wait it cost more, about 200.00. I got them from Pharmapacks.com. Don't think I'll run out until 2019 lol. I'm serious :spinning::drunk:

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Eden Body Works:
x1 16oz Coconut & Shea DC'er
x1 Peppermint & Tea Tree Oil
x1 Peppermint & Tea Tree Har Balm
x1 Coconut & Shea Hair Balm

@IDareT'sHair! :thud:

How do you manage? I have nowhere NEAR as much as you, and I don't feel I have a TON of products, but when I stop and count and re-arrange, I have about 20 products to sell/donate . . . 25 staples . . . and 30 other products that are okay/good and will be used but not repurchased. Many are samples, many were purchased on sale. Even so, with that I'm maxed out!

How do you manage it all? How many products do you have?