July 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Did a major Express clothing haul (so like 30 items). :lol: I'm trying to start dressing like an adult now that I'm working for corporate until i get fired. I'd always wear black skinny jeans and Vans since I'm an engineer and that was considered dressed up, but now I'm getting the dress pants, satin shirts, button ups, Mary Jane pumps... oh lord. People are going to be shocked! and so is my bank account

Just bought some F.A.S.T, a 33 oz bottle. I stopped using this when I went CG, but now I just do not care. I remember my hair grew longest when I cowashed with F.A.S.T daily and used MTG at night. I'm returning to this and seeing if I get the same results after going through a bottle, which should last me at least two months.

I bought another bottle of LHDC, but that's on the shelf until I finish my F.A.S.T.

And more CISSP study material. I'll need Rogaine by the time all that's over.

Chromia

K.érastase Discipline Maskeratine
Th.e M.ane Choice 24k Twisting Gel (back up lol smh)
+ Ancient Egyptian Cuticle Control leave in
K.inky Curly Cu.rling Custard
I bought the same 2 products from The Mane Choice a couple of days ago. I hadn't used them before but I like the ingredients and I read a lot of great reviews on both at www.sallybeauty.com.

Luckily Sally's has a coupon on their website this weekend for $10 off $30 so I got a good deal.

GGsKin

I bought the same 2 products from The Mane Choice a couple of days ago. I hadn't used them before but I like the ingredients and I read a lot of great reviews on both at www.sallybeauty.com.

Luckily Sally's has a coupon on their website this weekend for $10 off $30 so I got a good deal.

I'd never tried them either. I particularly like the leave-in on my stretched hair. I could add a small amount and it was nicely moisturizing without reverting my hair, and I smells great. Haven't been able to make the 24k gel work without copious flaking. But it left my twists soft and bouncy. The resulting twist out had crazy definition and smelled delicious.

Chromia

I'd never tried them either. I particularly like the leave-in on my stretched hair. I could ad a small amount and it was nicely moisturizing without reverting my hair, and I smells great. Haven't been able to make the 24k gel work without copious flaking. But it left my twists soft and bouncy. The resulting twist out had crazy definition and smelled delicious.
That's exactly what I'm looking for. A twist out with definition. I returned Obia Curl Enhancing Custard when I bought the 24k gel because the Obia Custard left my twist outs with almost no definition.

Chromia

Did a major Express clothing haul (so like 30 items). :lol: I'm trying to start dressing like an adult now that I'm working for corporate until i get fired. I'd always wear black skinny jeans and Vans since I'm an engineer and that was considered dressed up, but now I'm getting the dress pants, satin shirts, button ups, Mary Jane pumps... oh lord. People are going to be shocked! and so is my bank account

Just bought some F.A.S.T, a 33 oz bottle. I stopped using this when I went CG, but now I just do not care. I remember my hair grew longest when I cowashed with F.A.S.T daily and used MTG at night. I'm returning to this and seeing if I get the same results after going through a bottle, which should last me at least two months.

I bought another bottle of LHDC, but that's on the shelf until I finish my F.A.S.T.

And more CISSP study material. I'll need Rogaine by the time all that's over.
Have you seen Krazy Coupon Lady's tips for shopping at Express? You might already know everything on the list though - https://thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/store-hacks/express-shopping-tips-employee.

Aggie

Here's what I bought last night from The Ordinary on Deciem.com

The Ordinary
-Coverage Foundation (3.0 Y)

-Coverage Foundation (3.2 N)

-Coverage Foundation (3.1 R)

-Serum Foundation (3.1 Y) - this color was out of stock in the Coverage Foundation so I had to get it in the Serum which is lighter. When the Coverage one becomes available, I will get that one as well.

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair @Aggie and to whomever else love the rum raisin butter, what's so good about it and what does it smell like?
I don't know if you've ever smelled a really good rum raisin ice cream but it smells like that but only better. It gets so much attention from people I'm around whenever I wear it, plus the Bahamian bees like it too, :lol:. I live in the tropics and don't wear it when I'm spending time outdoors in the summer.

It is pretty rich and thick so it's perfect at moisturizing my skin during any weather conditions, but especially fall and winter and even spring. Every single person I know absolutely love it. I don't get nearly the amount of compliments when I wear any of the other scents.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

Bought it on Amazon for all of 20EUR (shipping cost included)! Thinking about ordering some more for family members, but I will have to test it out first.