June 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
To All the Summa' Lovin' Cuties out there!:grin:

And those that enjoy Summa' All throughout the Year.......:beach:

What Did YOU Buy this Week to Nourish & Nuture That Lovely Head of Hair Of Yours as we Reach the Half-Way Mark of 2013.

Let's Get This Summa' Hair Care Party Started!:band:

AlliCat

NTM Silk Touch Leave-in (many bottles :look:)
It's a 10 leave-in, DC and serum
Agadir shampoo and conditioner

Lilmama1011

Sample pack of creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment, I know it has mineral oil in it but it has great review, shoo some natural stuff leave my hair dry so we will see.....

gorgeoushair

Duafe Naturals
Protein Rich Hair Milk
Herbal Hair Complex Tea
Essence Oil in Buttercream cupcake and Warm Vanilla Sugar

fatimablush

Wen Tea Tree cleansing conditioner

Pomengrante glossing serum

REmoist

613 cleansing treatment

I thought the WEN was making my hair fall out...the doctor said I need more b12 and something else I can't remember right now...

I will try the mousse from WEN next month.

I may try the body cleansing cream later this year.

Last edited:

Angelicus

Yall know I am brand loyal to SD and the store chains out here have taken notice by giving me coupons to buy free stuff:

Free samples from Sally's:
-Proclaim Intense Hydrating Masque
-Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment (I used this once about 7 years ago and my hair hated it but let's see what happens this time around). My mom loves this crap.
-Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner (used over 10 years ago and my hair didn't like it but-- again -- we'll see what happens.
-Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner with Jojoba
-ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner with Banana and Bamboo Extract

Free product from CVS:
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak (Used over 5 years ago and I didn't like it, but hey... let's see what happens! :lol:

I finally found the Goody Spin Pins! Whoo hoo! They are awesome... you get two for a dollar! I love them!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Angelicus when do you plan on using those BSS/Sally products? When your running low on SD?

If your hair loves silk protein and ceramides, you need to stop playin' and submit to your SD addiction. You know that your hair is probably going to rebuke that stuff.

Angelicus

Angelicus when do you plan on using those BSS/Sally products? When your running low on SD?

If your hair loves silk protein and ceramides, you need to stop playin' and submit to your SD addiction. You know that your hair is probably going to rebuke that stuff.

I have absolutely no idea! I will hopefully be swimming a lot so I will use them as protectants or for preshampooing. I am very in love with SD.

Sent from my phone using LHCF app.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
BoBeam via ETSY 15% Code = FATH15
x1 Hair Oil

I've always wanted to try BoBeam, but don't use Shampoo Bars...:ohwell:

And I make my own Tea Rinse Blends *most of the time* So, this Oil was it.:drunk:

soonergirl

4 Darcy's pumpkin seed condishes
All these hairgasms going on here with this product had to try it myself...

NaturallyATLPCH

Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Shampoo

Returning back to things that worked when I first big chopped.

I tried the mud wash thing for a month and it worked for a while, but then my scalp started acting up.