June 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I bought a lot of things this month :fistshake::laugh:
I bought butters and black soap from 3cayG, fragrances from PandJ trading, Curls Blueberry Leave in, Kreyol Essence’s Haitian Black Castor Oil, Conditioners from the conditioner sale APB had, a Hair and Body box from APB, Marshmallow Root Shampoo and Conditioner Bar from Jakela, a Vitamin C toner also from Jakela and I thinnnk that’s it?

Boy, somebody stop me :rofl:

At least I should be good on hair stuff for a while.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
@Nightingale, how is the brush?

I didn't expect much, but I actually like it. There aren't as many bristles as the Tangle Teezer so my curl pattern isn't brushed out, the bristles are long enough so they reach my scalp when I'm brushing, there is enough flex in the bristles that it doesn't rip through my hair, and I didn't experience any breakage.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Butter Depot
Subscription "Butter" Box (will probably only get it July, August and maybe September)?

I'll see.:look:

May Cancel after I get this 1st box because it is $30.00 for x2 6oz and x1 2oz Butters.:down:

*Free Shipping tho'*:look:

Well....lemme see how I like this 1st one. ($30.00 & Free Shipping):ohwell:

Aggie

I bought a lot of things this month :fistshake::laugh:
I bought butters and black soap from 3cayG, fragrances from PandJ trading, Curls Blueberry Leave in, Kreyol Essence’s Haitian Black Castor Oil, Conditioners from the conditioner sale APB had, a Hair and Body box from APB, Marshmallow Root Shampoo and Conditioner Bar from Jakela, a Vitamin C toner also from Jakela and I thinnnk that’s it?

Boy, somebody stop me :rofl:

At least I should be good on hair stuff for a while.
Yes ma'am you have been busy but it sounds like you made some platinum purchases here, so you're good girlie :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So it’s not worth it right ?
@Kindheart
I've only ordered from them one other time, I think in either '16 or '17? I wanted it because of a particular scent. I think someone had sent me a sample of that scent.

It was a "decent" product $20.00 for 8oz.:look: It wasn't mind blowing or anything.:yawn:

Several Posters weighed in on that particular purchase and said when they had ordered Butters from them, theirs was hard. Mine wasn't hard, it was decent and just okay.

So, I'm curious about the scent they are offering in this sale, so I decided to get it. Plus they upped it from 6oz to 8oz & Free Shipping for this Sale.:up:

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I was so excited to find a bottle of V05 Freesia. I love cheapie conditioners, they make awesome co-washes and leave-ins, and I'll probably use it straight up as the latter since it isn't a moisture conditioner. This one has a light floral scent so it's right up my alley. And of course, 99 cents. :toocool:

Kindheart

Guys is Claudie still in business ? I miss her products ,send your girl the link please

Ummm, Everything :look:! Her products do not disappoint, from the prepoo all the way to the leave-in and moisturizers. As for the skin and body products, there are many great reviews in the vendors forum.

Hmm that’s good to know my mock cart will be soon a real one :D

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Ordered 3 of my Raw Sugar hair mask from Target... just in case. :look:
Grabbed a few more sample oils from Nightblooming on Etsy, as well as her scalp scrub.
3 Pack of Giovanni Direct leave-on for 20 bucks on Amazon, and yes, I like it very very much.
Big bottle of Mane n Tail Herbal gro Conditioner out of pure nostalgia
And S-curl (it made me sticky so I wasn't a fan).

Tyra

Rite Aid had a liquidation sale.
Everything was 75% off.
I went a little crazy.

As I Am product:
  • Twist Defining Cream

ogx products:
  • Body Renew Dry Shampoo
  • Tea Tree Mint Conditioner

Jane Carter products:

• Curl Defining Cream
  • Wrap & Roll smooth styling mousse

Curl's products:

• Blueberry Bliss Twist-n-Shout cream
  • Lavish Curls Moisturizer

Carol's Daughter products:

• Marguerite's Magic restorative cream
  • Pracaxi Nectar curl twisting custard

ApotheCARE Essentials products:

• Vanilla, Argan Oil, and Sweet Almond Cleansing Conditioner
  • Vanilla, Argan Oil, and Sweet Almond Shampoo
  • Vanilla, Argan Oil, and Sweet Almond Conditioner
  • Rosehip Oil, Geranium, and Aloe Vera Shampoo
  • Rosehip Oil, Geranium, and Aloe Vera Conditioner
  • Lavender, Moroccan Mint, and Cactus Milk Shampoo
  • Coconut Milk, White Jasmine, and Vit E Conditioner
  • Argan Oil, Vitamin E, and Wheat Dry Shampoo

Love Beauty and Planet products:
  • Argan Oil and Lavender Shampoo
  • Argan Oil and Lavender Conditioner
  • Argan Oil and Lavender Leave-In Smoothie Cream

I have a veeeeeery simple hair regimen. Though I have a big stash to choose from already, I generally rotate the same few products again and again. So when I did this big shop, I pretty much resolved that I'll be giving these things away as presents for the naturals I know personally.
I have a hard time passing up such awesome sales. smh

Last edited: