Just a thought...

JJamiah

Slap length. That sounds violent. I can't properly measure APL in the back (I'm not that flexible) so when I bring it to the front that's the length it is even though alot of the other hairs that I measure is APL. WSL always confused me because it's so far away and MBL seems to go on forever. I always thought wsl is the part where your back dips in but I'm wrong it seems. Would be nice for those girls to have a halfway point too.

actually you bend sideways and the inner part that goes in < like the tip of the arrow would be your true waistline. See I am the opposite my waist GOES on and on and on so that is wy I am like it is over 6 inches maybe a little less than a foot and I know way LONGER for the Tall sisters here. HUH! Oh well
Oh, I wasn't pronouncing it as Slap like when the cartoons go Slosh and slapl they are usually giving porrage to someone, and it sounds gross. LOL

But then again I guess you can slap someone with the MSL length. LOL swing it and you might. :)

Amerie123

OP, you must be an innovator. :lol: I LOVE IT!!!! after all, it's all mental, so when you can claim MSL, or any milestone with a name, it feels real good!!

Charlie555

Half way between SL and APL is CBL. Collarbone length. Collarbone as in your clavicle.. the bones that protrude in the front of your chest.

From the diagram that was posted by Halee J it looks like the CBL is just a smudge past SL. I would like to keep all my measurements in the rear since those are the locations of the landmarks we use now. But if you like CBL then by all means claim it :) I just want the ladies (including myself) that are faithfully trying to reach APL and beyond to have 1 more reason to celebrate. :yep::yep::yep:

Charlie555

OP, you must be an innovator. :lol: I LOVE IT!!!! after all, it's all mental, so when you can claim MSL, or any milestone with a name, it feels real good!!

Exactly! I wouldn't consider myself an innovator. I just started working the graveyard shift and I have a lot more free time to think of these things without interruption. :shhh:

Charlie555

I like the idea of MSL it stops you from saying I am between SL and APL
sounds like SLAPL I am SLAPL lol!:lachen:sounds like porrage.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh out loud!:spinning: