Kinikakes! This one's for you!

janeemat

Girl you raved about the Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse so, I just had to try it. Well, I used it yesterday and my hair truly felt like silk. I could not believe how it just melts the tangles out. You ain't lie about this one. As a matter of fact, I layed down my beloved Aveda products yesterday and used all Dominican products. The jury is still out on the Nacidit Olive Oil Poo. Other wise, my hair turned out lovely. So, ladies, don't sleep on Nacidit Oil Oil Rinse. I can't wait until I'm about 10 wks post to really see how it does.

divinefavor

I have to agree with this myself!!! I normally use my beloved Aveda DR, but this morning. I decided to wash with the Aveda DR, rinsed, then used the Nacidit Olive Oil rinse, then deep conditioned with Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner, and used Lacio Lacio for the leave in before rollersetting. I must say that as soon as the Nacidit Olive Oil products hit my hair, I instantly felt the difference. My new growth and hair also felt like silk! I bought the Shampoo, but didn't use it. I don't think I will (I love Aveda DR shampoo).

janeemat

grnidmonster said:
What is it and where can I find it?:confused:

Nacidit Olive Oil rinse is a type of Dominican conditioner. You generally use it after your poo. Then you can proceed to apply your deep cond. This was how Kinikakes said her Dominican salon uses it. You can find it at sickbay.biz or roundbrushhair.com. The prices are wonderful!

CaliJen

I totally agree! I tried Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner because of Ms. Kini...it is very good this along with Silicon mix are my favorites of the Dominican products.... Thank you:)

janeemat

Nice & Wavy said:
Not only is the Olive Oil Rinse good, you should try the Nacidt Avocado Rinse too....awesome stuff!

Nacidit Avocado Rinse too! Oh well back to Sickbay!

KiniKakes

Dang, im just seeing this thread! Glad it was bumped again! :)

Omg, im sooooo happy that you love that rinse!!!! Isnt it the BEST??? :p Im telling you, its so thick and creamy and the tangles just come right out!!! Its by far the best detangler ive ever used!!!!

My hair is so tangled every week when i wash, since i dont comb during the week, and i often Henna...... but that Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse REALLY helps in detangling, and minimizing, any hair loss. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update, girlie!!!!!!!! :grin:

jasmin

KiniKakes said:
Dang, im just seeing this thread! Glad it was bumped again! :)

Omg, im sooooo happy that you love that rinse!!!! Isnt it the BEST??? :p Im telling you, its so thick and creamy and the tangles just come right out!!! Its by far the best detangler ive ever used!!!!

My hair is so tangled every week when i wash, since i dont comb during the week, and i often Henna...... but that Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse REALLY helps in detangling, and minimizing, any hair loss. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update, girlie!!!!!!!! :grin:

What shampoo do you use with the rinse and conditioner?