***Knockout Nape and Edges in 2010 Challenge***

panamoni

Just had my nape rebraided last night after taking the braid down to wash yesterday. I know there's growth. My nape hair is definitely a different type of texture than the rest of my hair. Can't wait until December.

grow

i LOVE your summer hair, too Panamoni!!!

how did you style that look?

it looks so bouncy!

very pretty!!!

pringe

I haven't checked in a while but I did a pic the other day and to my surprise my edges really have begun to fill in! I started using Nioxin follicle booster a couple of months ago that I follow with a heavy oil to seal. I don't massage them in, i just apply it lightly and leave it alone. I think now I will begin using a oil mixture to massage my temple area but still not massage my edges.

I saw a pic of 5 months ago and I def have growth so I feel positive and want to continue on that healthy journey. Also I no longer brush my edges, EVER. No brushes on my edges or nape Period.

amwcah

How is everyone doing?

My nape has grown back to about an inch. I'm do to relax in the next week. I'm debating on whether or not I should relax this area. Any suggestions?

pringe

idk if anyone ever came back in to give their testimony but my edges are completely back in! Thank the Lord and u wonderful ladies! now right around my widow's peak is still a lil scanty but I thank God that i got growth again!!! God is good!