Ladies, please stop

JJamiah

I wear my head wraps/Scarves designer outside, my hubby bought them from Nostroms, some have stripes, some have egyptian designs, some are just very artistic and I love them. I wear my hair covered 75% of the time, just because that is me, except in the summer I wear it up in a protective style.

Personally I can't stand when women have 2 strands of hair touching their butts and the rest are shoulder length and they say they have long hair. AND YES those 2 strands have split ends! These are the girls that when they go get a hair cut tell the stylist to leave those 2 strands because the rest of the hair will catch up! KETCHUP my bu double T!, LOL . :D

Last edited:

quasimodi

ladies... please stop plucking all your damn eyebrows off and then drawing them back in with a sharpie pen.... you are scaring my child and im tired of trying to convince him that you are not the bride of chucky!!

And the next time I see a woman with that damn dark arse, too thick lip liner im going to do this:hardslap: right upside her head

Lastly... next time you get makeup foundation.. let the MAC makeup girl pick it out. PLEEEAASSEE... im tired of seeing women who's face is 8 shades lighter then her neck... looking like she just seen a ghost.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I almost fell out my chair on that one!

jaszymeen

ladies... please stop plucking all your damn eyebrows off and then drawing them back in with a sharpie pen.... you are scaring my child and im tired of trying to convince him that you are not the bride of chucky!!

And the next time I see a woman with that damn dark arse, too thick lip liner im going to do this:hardslap: right upside her head

Lastly... next time you get makeup foundation.. let the MAC makeup girl pick it out. PLEEEAASSEE... im tired of seeing women who's face is 8 shades lighter then her neck... looking like she just seen a ghost.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: i feel like slappin somebody today slap slap

MzWill

stop um bout to pee my pants!!!! ooooo lawd