Ladies, please stop

sunshinelady

1. Please stop going to the store in bedroom slippers with a ratty scarf on your head. I promise that you don't need to protective style that much. Have some pride.

2. Please style your hair after you get a rollerset. Sure, your curls might fall a little faster after you leave the salon, but it ain't that serious, you can re-roll it. That pinhead look is not what's hot in the streets.

3. Please stop pulling your baby's ponytail so tight. She won't have any edges by 10 years old.

4. Smoke smells stay in your hair after you leave the club. Please remember this when people keep taking a step back from you.

5. Please blend that half-wig in a little better. How you gon' have dull hair in the front and silky, shiny hair in the back?

6. 8 times out of 10, your lace wig ain't foolin' nobody.

7. Pictures do lie. Be careful whose advice you take.

8. Don't be over there claimin' BSL when you've got 6 inches of split ends. We don't believe you, you need more people.

'Tis all for now. Thank you.

Last edited:

La Colocha

1. Please stop going to the store in bedroom slippers with a ratty scarf on your head. I promise that you don't need to protective style that much.

2. Please style your hair after you get a rollerset. Sure, your curls might fall a little faster after you leave the salon, but it ain't that serious, you can re-roll it. That pinhead look is not what's hot in the streets.

3. Please stop pulling your baby's ponytail so tight. She won't have any edges by 10 years old.

4. Smoke smells stay in your hair after you leave the club. Please remember this when people keep taking a step back from you.

5. Please blend that half-wig in a little better. How you gon' have dull hair in the front and silky, shiny hair in the back?

6. 8 times out of 10, your lace wig ain't foolin' nobody.

7. Pictures do lie. Be careful whose advice you take.

'Tis all for now. Thank you.

Look i can explain the slippers, im on my feet 10 hours a day and they are swollen and tender, and that's my granny's scarf you talking about they don't make um that good anymore. So tis all lol:lachen::grin:

Ganjababy

Are you on the right forum? Is this for us LHCF'ers? Most of us are too image conscious, enlightened and :gorgeous: to do the stuff you mentioned:grin:

that_1_grrrl

Lol, what brought this on?

I do have to agree with those tight ponytails though. I would like to add people need to stop putting weave on 5 year old girls. It's just so unnecessary.

sunshinelady

:look: :giggle:

Tell em why you mad son!!!

I felt like I was in Night of the Bad Hairdos this weekend. I think the ratty scarf bothered me the most. Then, there was this other chick, I couldn't tell whether the alcohol smell was coming from her hair or out of her skin. Very strange.

sunshinelady

Look i can explain the slippers, im on my feet 10 hours a day and they are swollen and tender, and that's my granny's scarf you talking about they don't make um that good anymore. So tis all lol:lachen::grin:

Okay, you get a pass if you've got swollen feet from work. But, couldn't you get some of those chinese slippers or even some flip flops? Why the bedroom slippers with tube socks?

La Colocha

Okay, you get a pass if you've got swollen feet from work. But, couldn't you get some of those chinese slippers or even some flip flops? Why the bedroom slippers with tube socks?

Hey at least i didn't bust out the prison house shoes, those are so worn and comfy, And i don't like to show all my legs in public hence tube socks,
what kind of woman do you take me for. "clutches gold chain":lachen:.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I felt like I was in Night of the Bad Hairdos this weekend. I think the ratty scarf bothered me the most. Then, there was this other chick, I couldn't tell whether the alcohol smell was coming from her hair or out of her skin. Very strange.

:dead:
ahhahahahahahahahahahahah :rofl:

bermudabeauty

Please add this to your list. Please stop using the black gel that dries all on your forehead and side of your face. Yuck!

that_1_grrrl

Okay, I got one. If you don't want to pay to get a weave installed, please don't bobby pin it to the top of your head. Just buy a wig.

Evolving78

if my hair is jacked up and i have to run to the store to get some baby wipes or a gallon of milk, i am putting that scarf on! LOL!

camilla

Are you on the right forum? Is this for us LHCF'ers? Most of us are too image conscious, enlightened and :gorgeous: to do the stuff you mentioned:grin:

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN:lachen:

Hat anyone?????? i would never wear a scarf in public :nono:( a head wrap is a different story) IF I AM HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY I WEAR A HAT OR A BUN

LunadeMiel

if my hair is jacked up and i have to run to the store to get some baby wipes or a gallon of milk, i am putting that scarf on! LOL!

You should consider buying one of those ratafarian hats (sorry I don't know what they are called). They are very comfy and look good (unless they are raggedy)...:yep:

camilla

:dighole:......................LOL

manter26

Lol, what brought this on?

I do have to agree with those tight ponytails though. I would like to add people need to stop putting weave on 5 year old girls. It's just so unnecessary.

I was just watching maury (guilty pleasure) and tell me why some child that looked like she just learned how to hold her own head up had a weave.

Evolving78

You should consider buying one of those ratafarian hats (sorry I don't know what they are called). They are very comfy and look good (unless they are raggedy)...:yep:

girl, i could care less about what people think about my scarf. when i am out at 6am at the store, i am not thinking about anything or anyone. i am very comfortable with that. i do wear a hat if i am going to be doing a lot of running around or if it is later in the day. people need to be glad that i washed my behind, face, and brushed my teeth! :yep:

HoneyDew

Um, sorry - I WILL go to the store with my scarf on if I need to. Especially if I am going out later and got my pins curls setting.

And I don't care what anyone thinks! :rolleyes:

LushLox

I've got to give an honorary mention to the good old exposed weave track. If I could get a pound for every weave track I've seen hanging out I'd be a rich woman!

Last edited: