Ladies this is the one!! Lace front #4

DangerouslyShy

Its the "stacey" from celebrityhair4u.com, its layered 16-20 inches in length, it was light to medium density when I received it, I thinned it out a little at the top...

Its a 1b, I might add some highlights but im not sure...

IT was the second most expensive piece that I have, the MJM was more expensive but everything about that wig sucked...lol wasted around 600 dollars on that, its in the garbage....

But I am really so pleased with this piece...

here are some pics

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/dshy_hairstyles/wigs/lace_front_4/

yes my eyebrows are looking rough, Im letting them grow out from over tweezing, and I want to shape them with more of an arch, so im letting them grow out:lachen:

weaveitup said:
it looks nice

out of curiosity, why do you need 4 wigs?

Because I didnt like the three before the fourth one.:lol:
MJM had the hardest hair and it didnt fit right, the amber it was nice but not the right color, and the hair was too silky...
the one from HSD was too thick, I got it custom and it still didnt fit, and it was nothing like the picture I sent her to send to the suppliers....

Looks cute D-Shy ;). I cant believe you threw the other one in the garbage :eek:, I was supposed to have first dibs on it :yep: :lachen:

senimoni said:
It does look nice ....you've dropped alot of $$ on these. I hope you find one that works.

D-Shy has a sugar daddy. . . you didn't know ;) :lol:.

Last edited:
aquarian1252004 said:
Looks cute D-Shy ;). I cant believe you threw the other one in the garbage :eek;, I was supposed to have first dibs on it :yep: :lachen:
Girl let me tell you...

you wouldnt even want to put that **** on your head...lol it was like straw as hair!! im like you got to be kidding me...especially after everyone was raving about Michael...I expected better

It looks really nice on you D-Shy! How did you come upon the site? I'd seen it before but didn't really trust it b/ they put up pics of people and not the actual product. I was thinking of getting the Christina but after buying an "April" lacefront here in NYC, that I can't even do anything with I figured I'd just give up! Would you buy from them again? Did you get what you were expecting?

DangerouslyShy said:
Because I didnt like the three before the fourth one.:lol:
MJM had the hardest hair and it didnt fit right, the amber it was nice but not the right color, and the hair was too silky...
the one from HSD was too thick, I got it custom and it still didnt fit, and it was nothing like the picture I sent her to send to the suppliers....

O.K. So now my curiosity has been peaked, where did you find the lace front that you are keeping? Did you get it custom as well? I have been kicking the idea around now for a while but afraid of spending so much money on something that I won't be satisfied with.

DShy-

I'm glad you found a lace front that works for you...but I'm mad that it came from that site. After hearing all the mess that's going on with the owner, I'm really scared to order from her. I'm so confused....

virtuosity, thank you. I would order again it was exactly what i asked for, the customer service was good. You didnt like the April? I was thinking about getting the Christina or shakira when I get tired of this one.

Jamiette, I came across the site through a whole bunch of speculation, people thought it was swt candys site, but it isnt. its address is celebrityhair4u.com

Phoneix, I dont know what makes people think its from the same person, I talked to Diedra she runs the website. People just made alot of speculations because the sites came out around the same time, yadayada to me its old news im done harping on it. I researched, I hounded them with questions and got answers, and legit answers everytime. Diedra said people were coming to her from myindianhair, because they werent satisfied with their product.

bludacious said:
I like it. You should change you screen name to LaceFront_Diva!!!!!!!!!!
lol no girl...

im mainly going to stick to weaves...the lace front can be my inbetween weave style...its too much work for me...lol

Sorry Dshy, but you are wrong. I am not sure what you are calling "legit" answers but they must have been lies. This site is owned by SwtCandy from BHM. When I first heard about the site from another hair board member. I sent email to celebrityhair b/c I thought the stuff looked good. I received a response from "whoever". Due to the fact that I had already been robbed once I did an IP lookup on the address that the return email came from. It is the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS as the one that I traced as coming from SwtCandy's home in Detroit back when the whole hair scandal blew up. I would literally paste the email here but I dont want to get in trouble for publically posting her ip address. But if anyone wants it I will be glad to forward you the email and you trace the IP addr yourself and see that it goes to a comcast address in South Field. Michigan. I will also be more than happy to forward anyone the original emails I got from Sherese(SwtCandy) before we knew she was a thief so that you can compare. Im glad that you finally received ur stuff but I would IN NO WAY encourage anyone to give their money to this thief!!!

DangerouslyShy said:
virtuosity, thank you. I would order again it was exactly what i asked for, the customer service was good. You didnt like the April? I was thinking about getting the Christina or shakira when I get tired of this one.

Jamiette, I came across the site through a whole bunch of speculation, people thought it was swt candys site, but it isnt. its address is celebrityhair4u.com

Phoneix, I dont know what makes people think its from the same person, I talked to Diedra she runs the website. People just made alot of speculations because the sites came out around the same time, yadayada to me its old news im done harping on it. I researched, I hounded them with questions and got answers, and legit answers everytime. Diedra said people were coming to her from myindianhair, because they werent satisfied with their product.

Last edited:
carmend said:
Sorry Dshy, but you are wrong. I am not sure what you are calling "legit" answers but they must have been lies. This site is owned by SwtCandy from BHM. When I first heard about the site from another hair board member. I sent email to celebrityhair b/c I thought the stuff looked good. I received a response from "whoever". Due to the fact that I had already been robbed once I did an IP lookup on the address that the return email came from. It is the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS as the one that I traced as coming from SwtCandy's home in Detroit back when the whole hair scandal blew up. I would literally paste the email here but I dont want to get in trouble for publically posting her ip address. But if anyone wants it I will be glad to forward you the email and you trace the IP addr yourself and see that it goes to a comcast address in South Field. Michigan. I will also be more than happy to forward anyone the original emails I got from Sherese(SwtCandy) before we knew she was a thief so that you can compare. Im glad that you finally received ur stuff but I would IN NO WAY encourage anyone to give their money to this thief!!!

oh, i didnt do that much research. I dont know about the whole IP thing. I know what Swts voice sounds like way before the mass order we used to touch base on the phone a few times. It didnt sound like her, I guess she might have changed her voice, or had someone else answering the phones. I dont know, Im happy with my unit, and this is the first time I have actually came across one that I liked.

Everyone use their own discrestion(sp).

In reference to the weave scandal, it was dumb of all of us to trust someone we only knew from off a message board with that much money. I learned my lesson.

LegallySpeaking said:
D Shy, it looks great! I don't know anything about lace fronts, can you explain it a little ... you have to use glue?
hey legally speaking.

You can use glue or lace front tape to hold it in place in the front. What you do is cut the lace back to the hairline of the wig, I take a eyebrow pencil, and mark right infront of my hairline where I want to put the glue. I take some rubbing alcohol take off part of the line i made , than add glue there and do that until my line is all glue, press the lace down, hold it for a few seconds. Use a blowdryer to dry it ompletely.

dang. I want the Beyonce one!!! I've been looking for those colors for quite some time now. I hope it looks as good as the one they show with beyonce in the picture. You guys got me afraid to order now... If I spend $500 bucks I want my wig!!!!

DShy-

Did you have a problem with the HSD lace front other than it was too thick? What density was it supposed to be? They have one on Ebay I'm interested in.

Phoenix said:
DShy-

Did you have a problem with the HSD lace front other than it was too thick? What density was it supposed to be? They have one on Ebay I'm interested in.
my problem with hair system design was that i waited for 3 months for my custom, finally got it and it was nothing like the one I wanted, I sent her a picture explaining she said no problem...

this is what i wanted mine to look like and this is what i got...

lace-vi.jpg

than it didnt even fit...:mad:

Attachments

• ashanti2sm.jpg
    ashanti2sm.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 19
What would be dumb is to send your money to someone that you already KNOW is no good! At least initially we had the benefit of naivety. Anybody who sends her their money now has no excuse.

DangerouslyShy said:
In reference to the weave scandal, it was dumb of all of us to trust someone we only knew from off a message board with that much money. I learned my lesson.

carmend said:
What would be dumb is to send your money to someone that you already KNOW is no good! At least initially we had the benefit of naivety. Anybody who sends her their money now has no excuse.

What happened with this woman from a message board?

carmend said:
babygirl, dont take it to offense i didnt say carmend, I was saying that as a general statement...I didnt track IP's like you did, I called the lady, and I knew it wasnt swt who I was speaking too...I felt comfortable enough that I was going to get exactly what I asked for, and I did!! You guys were pointing fingers at websites that werent even hers, and since i was banned from bellas board, for some dumb ass reason, how was I supposed to know that you guys had come across more facts....I was left out in the cold just because people thought I was part of it, when I wasnt. All of you paid swt not me.

carmen could you PM me the emails you were talking about?

Ashee you can get the styrafoam wig heads from Sallys.

And thanks everyone.

DangerouslyShy said:
my problem with hair system design was that i waited for 3 months for my custom, finally got it and it was nothing like the one I wanted, I sent her a picture explaining she said no problem...

this is what i wanted mine to look like and this is what i got...

than it didnt even fit...:mad:
Your thumbnail pic of Ashanti, is that a wig on her?

Back