Lenzi's Request!!!!!!!!

Koffie

Today I washed my hair and sectioned it into four sections and then braided it. I must say, I was quite surprised! :eek:

My plait's just hung/laid on my back like nobody's business! :up:
Snoop Dogg ain't got NUTHIN' on me right now! :lachen:

Mind you I am natural and while I still had shrinkage, there was still visible length.

I do not have a camera/picture phone, so I cannot take pics.:cry:

I have been using ONLY this on my scalp and washing my hair every week-week and a half with Suave Milk & Honey.

I have been keep my hair in a bun, and BARELY combing it because my newgrowth has been RIDICULOUS.

So with that beeing said. I think it's the Lenzi's request. :)

angellazette

Koffie said:
Today I washed my hair and sectioned it into four sections and then braided it. I must say, I was quite surprised! :eek:

My plait's just hung/laid on my back like nobody's business! :up:
Snoop Dogg ain't got NUTHIN' on me right now! :lachen:

Mind you I am natural and while I still had shrinkage, there was still visible length.

I do not have a camera/picture phone, so I cannot take pics.:cry:

I have been using ONLY this on my scalp and washing my hair every week-week and a half with Suave Milk & Honey.

I have been keep my hair in a bun, and BARELY combing it because my newgrowth has been RIDICULOUS.

So with that beeing said. I think it's the Lenzi's request. :)

A little OT...that's how I like to tell if my hair has grown or not, or judge by how much hair I see while I wash with my head over the sink. Only problem with the braids, is that they never stay straight and curl up a bit at the ends.

Congrats with the growth!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
delp said:
QUestion:
where do you buy this?
secondly, Is this basically grease?
http://www.sunriseproductsonline.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=4&categoryId=1

BMoreFlyy

Although I am not a pj sometimes I wish I were ---- a little bit---- :grin: Because I'd go get this, but I just switched hair products so I can't be doin' too much :lol:

divinefavor

I sent in my order by check about two weeks ago. I should be getting my soon, as I see that my check was cashed on Thursday. I cannot wait to receive it! :)

longhair75

Thanks for posting the link, I was going to call her Friday when I got paid, but now I will use her website to place my order. Do anyone know if her "diabetic hair solution" is available to anyone who wants it. It says it is available for special requests. I didn't know if I had to talk to her first before ordering it. I would like to order the lenzys request and the diabetic hair solution.

Mahalialee4

Hi...hope the total answer isn't already posted. But me and Brittany want to know "what are the ingredients in this product? and is it the ingredients or are you crediting something else? Posting from Canada and this means it will be about 5 times the amount by the time I could receive it...so it is important for me to know before I lay down my dough...Bonjour

HoneyDew

Mahalialee4 said:
Hi...hope the total answer isn't already posted. But me and Brittany want to know "what are the ingredients in this product? and is it the ingredients or are you crediting something else? Posting from Canada and this means it will be about 5 times the amount by the time I could receive it...so it is important for me to know before I lay down my dough...Bonjour

Here is a post on that subject: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=59973&highlight=ingredients+lenzi

but, they say it has Olive oil, unpetroleum, Essential oils, and frangrances

Honi

There is no board.
I used this on my daughters hair and the results were fabulous! At first it was kinda greasy but after it was absorbed her hair stayed soft for the whole week. I only had to spritz and rebraid her hair with distilled water. No additional product was added.

I love this stuff. Her scalp seems to like it better than any oil concoction I could come up with. No flakes at all.

I'm going to order the hair souffle for myself and an additional jar of Lenzi's request today.

felicia

Honi said:
I used this on my daughters hair and the results were fabulous! At first it was kinda greasy but after it was absorbed her hair stayed soft for the whole week. I only had to spritz and rebraid her hair with distilled water. No additional product was added.

I love this stuff. Her scalp seems to like it better than any oil concoction I could come up with. No flakes at all.

I'm going to order the hair souffle for myself and an additional jar of Lenzi's request today.
any extra growth?