Lenzi's Request!!!!!!!!

bluediamond0829

well i just ordered my jar of it...i hope its well worth it....and i see progress from it....when i receive it im putting my ORS fertilizer balm down until i use this and see what the results are...how long does it take to receive it?

Honey6928215

I, myself have talked to her yesterday. She's a nice lady. She told me that they are trying to send out the products as quick as they can. They receive a lot of orders that it became overwhelming but she is happy to that we are interested in her products.

I forgot to tell her she should make some shampoo and comditioner since I ahve heard great reviews.

Maybe next when I test them out for myself. I can't wait.

gn1g

my hair has never responded to anything like this before. Even she says she has never seen anything like it, she stopped using it because it was growing her hair too fast and she was having to get retouch every 2-3 weeks.

But what she said that really fascinate me was that the lord is restoring crowns of glory.

Keen

gn1g said:
my hair has never responded to anything like this before. Even she says she has never seen anything like it, she stopped using it because it was growing her hair too fast and she was having to get retouch every 2-3 weeks.

But what she said that really fascinate me was that the lord is restoring crowns of glory.

How often are you ladies using this? Do you always wash your hair before re-application?

tal

Her diabetic solution won't be available until sometime in August. She's filling a very large order on this product.

dominicana

Honey6928215 said:
Let us know if anyone tried her Hair Souffle. I'm pretty sure it's just as good.

I got my oreder today. I'm not crazy about the smell, but if you like rosemay EO you'll love it. I got the hair souffle and I haven't felt anything like it before. Kind of like elastaQP mango butter but richer. I put it on my ends and wrapped my har, since I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow what my ends feel like.

Ciao
~D

HoneyDew

On the page that shows the cost of parcel post. Use the drop down to change the shipping method.

felicia said:
on the website, where do you go to change the shipping method(from 6.50 to cheaper)?

felicia

HoneyDew said:
On the page that shows the cost of parcel post. Use the drop down to change the shipping method.
sorry to be a pain, but i don't see any other options for shipping. they don't allow me to change it. must you register to change it? could you please post a link to change the parcel post?Thanks a bunch

toinette

Tricking the president
i just ordered. i hope this thing works. i am weaved up right now but my edges are going fast. everytime i look at them i wanna cry. i was using the biotin creme by nexxus and if anything i think it made it worse. hopefully this grws my edges back.

divinefavor

How long does it take to get the product in the mail? I sent my check in two weeks ago, the check has been cashed but I haven't received the grease yet. I left Sue a message, but have not heard back from her.

Thanks in advance for your help!

felicia

divinefavor said:
How long does it take to get the product in the mail? I sent my check in two weeks ago, the check has been cashed but I haven't received the grease yet. I left Sue a message, but have not heard back from her.

Thanks in advance for your help!
have they gotten back to you yet?

Millahdoowop

toinette said:
i just ordered. i hope this thing works. i am weaved up right now but my edges are going fast. everytime i look at them i wanna cry. i was using the biotin creme by nexxus and if anything i think it made it worse. hopefully this grws my edges back.

I'm with you, except I don't have a weave! I'm still waiting for mine as well. I ordered and paid for mine last Thursday.

EbonyEyes

Keen said:
How often are you ladies using this? Do you always wash your hair before re-application?

Hi Keen!

I use it everyday and wash every week.

Without hair vitamins, I only get 1/4 inch a month. But I stopped taking my hair vitamins just to see how well Lenzi's Request works. It's working really well because it looks like I might get 3/4 - 1 in!!!

I can't wait to see how much growth I get next month.

-Ebony

Iluvsmuhgrass

I got mine within a week after placing my order. :D I love the smell. I picked up the other stuff too. It's wonderful. Truthfully my scalp reeeeeeeeeeeeeally likes this. I think I found a staple. I'm using it 2-3 times a week. I'm pausing the mtg while I use it. Can't mix up too many things lol.... stuff might start smokin :eek: :perplexed :lol:

Millahdoowop

My LR was just shipped today, so I can't wait to get it. I should be getting it sometime next week. :bdance: :bouncegre :woot: :yay: :dance7: :bouncy: I've been waiting what seems like forever. I know she had a big order to fill, but I'm just too excited.

Keen

EbonyEyes said:
Hi Keen!

I use it everyday and wash every week.

Without hair vitamins, I only get 1/4 inch a month. But I stopped taking my hair vitamins just to see how well Lenzi's Request works. It's working really well because it looks like I might get 3/4 - 1 in!!!

I can't wait to see how much growth I get next month.

-Ebony

How long does a jar last you? it seem as it would only last about two weeks or less if I use it everyday.

divinefavor

I ordered mine 2 1/2 weeks ago, but I mailed in a check because Sue told me that there was something wrong with her paypal link. The check was cashed last Thursday. I talked to Sue today and she said that I should have my order by tomorrow or Monday at the latest.