Lesser-known Protein conditioners

caress

Ok, I've heard of Dudley DRC 28, Aphogee treatment, Nexxus Emergencee, Sebastian Penetrait(sp?), and Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum. What are some others that you've heard of or even used?

Healthb4Length

Optimum sells a treatment that has almost identical ingredients to Aphogee but does not smell as bad and costs a fraction of the price, sorry I don't know the name of the product but I will be purchasing it in a couple of days. It's a old product in a laventder and deep purple bottle.

LABETT

Tigi Cholcolate Head Conditioner-smell just like chocolate
Crom Emergencia-very good dominican conditioner
Wella Kolesterol

caress

Thanks ladies. I'll have some products to look out for as I'm out shopping. Are these all heavy duty protein conditioners? That's what I'm mainly interested in.

Mizani_Mrs

Mizani Kerafuse is pretty good. Its a deep cond but it still doesn't make myhair as hard. Although my hair completely stops breaking when I use Aphogee.

miracle

Motions Oil Moisturizer Deep Penetrating Silk Protein Conditioner

Africa's Best Kids Organics Hair Nutrition Protein Enriched Conditioner

Belladonna

Alli77 said:
Optimum sells a treatment that has almost identical ingredients to Aphogee but does not smell as bad and costs a fraction of the price, sorry I don't know the name of the product but I will be purchasing it in a couple of days. It's a old product in a laventder and deep purple bottle.
I used to used this as well. I don't remember the name , but it is the same treatment that came with the relaxer. I have to look for it again.
Does aphogee smell bad ???? I just started using this.

Angelicus

Hi-Pro-Pac is definitely slept on. It is sold at Eckerds... well it was once sold by Eckerds (are they all bought out by Rite Aid yet?). Tracy was the person who told me about this conditioner, which reminded me of my almond and honey conditioner.

It is sold in one ounce packets but it also came in a six-ounce tube.

baglady215 said:
Does this come in little packets?

L

lkg4healthyhair

*Dumb Blonde Reconstructor by Tigi

*Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor

*Joico Pak

Aubrey's GPB Protein Conditioner is a light protein