Let There Be Light....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
A Prayer for Those Who've Lost Power in Their Homes During the Storm...

Father, I thank you for restoring power to those whose homes were affected by the storm.

I thank you for strengthening the roots of the many trees which were affected so that not one person will be harmed nor their lives endangered nor taken by a fallen tree nor a land line of power.

Father, I thank you for replenishing the finances of those who had to use their funds for extra supplies, food and shelter. I thank you for protecting the homes and belongings of those who had to evacuate and leave their belongings while their left for safety.

Let there be no loss...only more closeness to you, loving you and trusting you; for surely you brought us through and it can never be denied.

In Jesus' Name, you are the Honour and the Glory, whom we worship and adore, for always. Amen and Amen. :rosebud:

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God's Word...

"The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel."

---Joel 3:16 New International Version

"Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you."

--- Zechariah 9:12 - NIV

"May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word."

-----Psalm 119:74

Nice & Wavy

I love this sis! The whole time we did not lose power. No cable or phone, but never lost light!!!

1 thousand shall fall at your left, and 10 thousand at your right, but it will not come nigh you!!!