LHCF BOOTCAMP 2011 (LADIES LETS GET READY TO GROW)

TriniStarr

Hello Ladies,

It is almost that time of year again to get ready for LHCF Bootcamp 2011.

I, TriniStarr will be your faclititar for LHCF Bootcamp 2011!

As we fastly approach 2011, I would like for us to think about these 5 questions as we all get ready for LHCF Bootcamp 2011.
1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge?
2. What is your current hair lenght?
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed?
4. What are your hair goals for 2011?
5. What is your hair reggie?

LHCF Bootcamp 2011 will start JANUARY 1, 2011. However, I will post details, rules and requirments for this challenge on Dec 20, 2010. That way LHCF ladies can work on whatever products or items is needed for this challenge.

~LET'S GO LHCF BOOTCAMP 2011~

Pls feel free to PM with any questions.

Thanks,
TriniStarr

Janet'

Ya'll go hard with this challenge...Best Hair Growing Wishes to you all!!!! I'll be on the sidelines cheering you on!!

bibirockz

I'm in I need all the retention I can get.

To minimize manipulation and RETAIN RETAIN RETAIN!

2. What is your current hair length?
I think SL, doing a length check in 2 weeks.

Transitioning

I would be satisfied with APL, but grazing BSL wouldn't hurt!

Dont have a fixed one yet. But I protective style with wigs or braids and weaves. Cowash 2-3 times a week. Wash every 2 weeks or so. DC once a week. Oil scalp with Hair Pouss Plus mixed with Castor Oil, Rosemary &Peppermint oil nightly. Sulfur mix 1-2 times a week. Moisturize and seal 1-2 times a day.

Do we need to post starting pics?

maxineshaw

Sign me up for this one TriniStarr.

I want to improve my styling capabilities and reduce the amount of times I wear my hair down/out.

2. What is your current hair lenght?

I will answer this in detail at a later date (before Dec. 31)

I am natural.

Categorical use 1 buy 1
Learn to cornrow my hair
Maintain my routine once a week
Regularly do length checks
Retain as much length as possible so I can achieve WL in 2012
I explain everything here.

Once a week:
Overnight prepoo with oil
Wash and detangle
Moisturize and style

That's it.

Last edited:

SunySydeofLyfe

I want to join and finish a challenge. This is my 2011 promise.:grin:

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? I want 8 inches next year and to prove to my friends and family I made a good decision in ending my 2 year natural hair journey. I texlaxed last week, December 4
2. What is your current hair length? Full SL
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? Texlaxed (underprocessed)
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? 8 inches, BSL hair, maintain health, stay away from scissors and direct heat, stretch texlaxer for 3 - 6 months (still deciding)
5. What is your hair reggie? A work in progress, firm reggie by January 1.

Last edited:

Ijanei

I'm afraid to join this one (seen the previous one and wow) so I will wait until I see the rules and requirements.:grin: but good luck to the ladies that have joined so far

alive

i need this in my life but i'll wait till the rules are posted before i commit. i like the idea of having some form of accountability/guidance on what to do with this hair on my head :lol:

princessdi

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? to achieve WSL by end of 2011

2. What is your current hair lenght? MBL

3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? Relaxed

4. What are your hair goals for 2011? Low manipulation and protective styling

5. What is your hair reggie? Deep condition once a week, protein treatment monthly, henna treatment bi-weekly, hard protein every 8 weeks, relax every 4 months.

Luscious850

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? Ultimate growth retention
2. What is your current hair length? Full NL
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? Retain my growth and thicken up
5. What is your hair reggie? Wash and DC twice per week, Moisturize and seal daily **style preference: roller sets

Starting Picture

winona

As we fastly approach 2011, I would like for us to think about these 5 questions as we all get ready for LHCF Bootcamp 2011.
1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? I want to see how long my hair can get. For most of my life I have been just past shoulder length but I know I can do better now:)
2. What is your current hair lenght? SL in the front and APL in the back. Growing out my mullet. I will get a cut eventually but now I am just trimming splits and SSKs
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? Natural
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? At least full APL but I will take more:)
I always pre poo before shampooing.
I shampoo every other week.
I DC whenever my hair feels like it needs moisture however no less than 1 time a week.
I always use a moisture leave in.
I always seal in moisture with heavy oil or butter.
I try to keep it simple with hairstyles. Lately I have been doing damp buns out of lack of time and patience:grin:

Last edited:

Umm Ebraheem

I'm going to join this as my first LHCF challenge. I will post all the other stuff after the rules have been posted.

wheezy807

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? To help me obtain my ultimate gaol of WL.
2. What is your current hair lenght? I'm MBL
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? Healthy, blunt WL hair.
5. What is your hair reggie? Shampoo followed by DC weekly. Relaxed atleast every 16wks. Air dry/rollerset and protective styles. Moisture nightly (scarf) and no/limited heat.

aa9746

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? Trying to reach mbl and wl
2. What is your current hair lenght? bsl
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? natural
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? wl
5. What is your hair reggie? ps with wigs

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Best wishes to all. I thought about signing up for this challenge until I went back and read the 2010 rules of engagement and quickly realized you girls go hard and I might not be ready for that just yet. With that said, I'll watch from the sidelines. HHG!

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? To retain all the length I can and to reach MBL
2. What is your current hair lenght? Currently APL
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? MBL by retaining as much lenght as possible, learn how to do new buns, only to relax twice in ( May and Nov) and keep my ends neat without any splits.
5. What is your hair reggie? Use my sulfur growth mix nightly (2tsp sulfur, 1.5oz monistat, 1oz each jojoba oil, castor oil, emu oil, and megatek up to the 8oz line on my applicator bottle) Cowash once weekly (Wed), shampoo weekly and DC with every poo (Sunday). I am in corn rows for a month at at time(for a year) to retain growth. I will only take my braids down for 2 days a month for a protein treatment or to Henna. Use my splitender every 8 weeks.

Last edited:

nkb115

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? health hair and length retention
2. What is your current hair length? little longer than NL
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? natural
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? SL or longer
5. What is your hair reggie? co wash and deep condition weekly, oil scalp with castor oil twice a week, black tea rinses and moisturize and seal at least twice a week. I also PS with lace fronts.

cherxy777

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? To grow to APL
2. What is your current hair lenght? About SL
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? more moisture, less combing and tangles, "hands off"
wash once a week with creme of nature detangling
deep condition with ORS replenishing pak for at least 45 min.
chelate/clarify once a month on a wash day
moisturize as needed with S-curl
HANDS OFF HAIR FOR THE REST!!!

An_gell

Please add me to the challenge.

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? growth and retention
2. What is your current hair lenght? Below shoulder length, but not quiet armpit yet
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? Natural
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? I hope to get more growth and thickness and hopefully be brastrap length by the end of 2011
5. What is your hair reggie? cowash 3 times a week, clarify every two weeks, no combs just finger comb to detangle and follow with 3 row denman or tangle teezer on wash days only, and bunning as a protective style. Lots of exercise 3 times a week, growth aides, and vitamins daily.

clairelynette

I would like to join but not until the rules are posted. I just made a personal list of goals/rules and if they don't mesh I'll just cheer everyone else on.

Yoshi3329

I want to reach my goal of mid back length.

Collarbone length

Transitioning

1. Transition until I can put my natural hair in a small puff.
2. Keep hair in Protective mode (cornrows) for the first six months to retain length.
3. Continue to use this time to get my regimen down.
4. Switch to a sulfate free ceramide laden shampoo.
5. Switch to a heavier moisturizer.

Every week:
Wash> Deep condition (30mins-1 hour; twice a week)> Cuticle sealer> condition> light protein leave-in> seal with oil.

Count me in. This will be my first challenge since joining this site a couple of months ago!

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge? To get tips on retaining and growing my hair.
2. What is your current hair lenght? Full NL
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed? Texlaxed
4. What are your hair goals for 2011? To get healthy BSL hair by using low manipulation.
5. What is your hair reggie? Co-wash 2-3 times a week, shampoo once a month,deep condition 2 times a month
and daily moisturize and seal.

lsc2956

I'm in!

Grow healthy to BSL

Just past SL, stretched.

Natural

BSL!

Normally, cowash and twist out twice a week. DC once a week, and protein treatment 1-2 every 3-4 weeks. Currently weaved for the winter.

SilkySwag

To retain length and stick to my regimen

Slightly past APL

Natural

MBL and fewer single strand knots!

DC 1xweek
Shampoo every 2 weeks or as needed
Co wash as needed between DCs
Moisturize & seal daily