LHCF 2013 Bootcamp

Rozlewis

Spending time with my hair today. Sitting under my conditioning cap with CD Lisa's Elixir on the scalp and AOWC on the length of my hair. After that will wash, DC, detangle, and do a twist out.

9MillaNina

:-( no later than jan 3 .. Why not? Lol wow well guess ill wait until the next round. Can we join May until the end of the year? Or no added at all?

Hairtender

Last night was my Protein Day!

Shampooed with Redken light protein
DC Redken light protein
DC Keracare Humecto
Moisturized, baggied bun in protective style

image-1228099833.jpg

image-3054684523.jpg

Mande30

The pin curls look cute from this angle however when you're not feeling it, you're not. You have me chuckle though about dodging peops...too funny. Totally understand. I bet people didn't even see what you saw.

You were right. I don't think anyone paid me any attention. Sometimes we are our own worst critics. Well, those pin curls still looked jacked to me, LOL. I will do better next time.

felic1

This weeks treatment!!! Trigga to scalp and length withGPB and Aphogee 2 minute on top. 1/2 hour under heat cap. SM black soap and come clean in 8 oz of water with EO blend....
rinse and oil rinse. Co wash with HQS peppermint conditioner. Tea rinse oolong and black lipton under MD seaweed and rice with SD vanilla silk to ends with GSO on top. 1/2 hour under heat cap. cool. rinse out with SD wheat germ contitioner and DB peach daily conditioner and HV acv at the end.:lick:

Babygrowth

Yesterday I prepooed with tea, HQS pineapple and cocojbco, cowashed with shea moisture restorative condish, and DC w/ HQS peppermint and cocojbco. Final rinse with ACV. LOCO with as I am LI, eve oil, Greaseless moisture, and cocojbco. Hair is soft and fluffy.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Prepooed with my homemade oil mix. Focused on moisture this time with my Giovanni smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner, did a tea rinse and DC for 1 hour. Airdried after. My signature picture should be the most current picture of my results.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lovingmywaves12

Hey ladies!

Im still in. Been keeping the hair in a bun, tied down nightly with a silk scarf. Im down a little more weight. I am happy with my progress. Cant wait to see me in a few months, lol.

Babygrowth

Last night I prepooed with cocojbco and greaseless moisture, and baggied all morning. Tonight I clarified my hair with ORS Aloe, washed with elasta qp creme, rinsed with SSI honey rinse, green tea under DC with NH grow and strengthen masque followed by a final rinse with SSI avocado... I sealed the water in with cocojbco, applied as I am LI, and final seal with eve avocado oil...

This was a great session. My hair feels the softest it has felt in a very, very long time. I can't stop touching my hair. I plan to up my cowashing so I'm not sure if I should braid my hair or not... so its just chillin.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Checkin in: I dced my hair with Ors Replenishing pak over the weekend. Then i moisturized with Darcy's Coco Bean Smoothing Cream and some grapeseed oil. I put a little of her Moisturizing Hair Whip at the ends.

My hair is styled in Celies under a satin cap and beanie.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

lamaria211

Checking in. DCing now with La Bomba deep treatment, will CW using Aussie Moist or HE hello hydration afterwards. Then its a bun till Saturday

Babygrowth

Last night I prepooed with cocojbco and greaseless moisture, and baggied all morning. Tonight I clarified my hair with ORS Aloe, washed with elasta qp creme, rinsed with SSI honey rinse, green tea under DC with NH grow and strengthen masque followed by a final rinse with SSI avocado... I sealed the water in with cocojbco, applied as I am LI, and final seal with eve avocado oil...

This was a great session. My hair feels the softest it has felt in a very, very long time. I can't stop touching my hair. I plan to up my cowashing so I'm not sure if I should braid my hair or not... so its just chillin.

Lovingmywaves12

Hey ladies!!!

Just checking in! Still bunning. Im getting conrows on Saturday. Im down another 4.5 pounds. Total lost since starting 10.5 pounds. The secret for me is snacking ALL day long. I made some trail mix with different types of nuts and some raisins and choc chips. Im still walking 4 miles a day.

Toodles!

destinyseeker

Checking in :)

Following all the rules of the challenge and haven't used any passes... Saving that for a length checking March.

I'm bunning mostly because of the cold weather and sweaters snatching at my hair but I've worn twist outs twice but only for two days... The challenge has been keeping me in-line. My biggest challenge however is co-washing my hair more than once a week and I''m working on that.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Sitting under the dryer. Tempted to wear my hair out for my birthday, but since I am loving the thickness of my buns, that is completely out the question.

Also just relaxed. Hoping I wont have to dust. Doing as much as I can to reduce trims and dusting as much as possible. :yawn:

youwillrise

been pretty lowkey and low manipulation with my hair. today is day 19 with my twists, so moving into the 3 week mark.

this weekend i will condition wash & dc my twists.

Satchmo

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp (depending on holiday plans, I might miss the 3rd and then do the 4th). My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no weave for my summer holiday :(. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

Attachments

• image-3103668288.jpg
    image-3103668288.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 8

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I texlaxed/relaxed yesterday to end my 6-month stretch. I'm using my pass for the cool blow dry and flat iron for my length-check and starting pic.
Just ordered the Caruso set from Amazon...I hope this qualifies as "semi" protective. What do ya'll think?

Last edited:

freckledface

I am going to commit to ___4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no TV or internet___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
Will add tomorrow.

lamaria211

Checking in. Washed and DC'd today. I've been doing sistawithrealhairs method of protecting my ends using oil and Saran wrap for 3 days at a time

Babygrowth

So I've decided to change my regimen a bit just to decrease manipulation and accept my SO's challenge. I will be washing/cowashing and DC just once a week, then putting in cornrows, m/s 2x a day maybe spritzing throughout the day depending on how she feels. Still airdrying/hood dryer drying. I will also be dusting according to the morrocan lunar method. My days fall on root work and lengthen. Let the growing like crazy begin!

Kerryann

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO SHOPPING ON AMAZON for 1 month_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Hopefully I'm not too late to join...style of choice will be braids

Mande30

Checking in- I did my first dusting this weekend......I was so tempted to do a full trim. The ends were uneven, but pretty much healthy. Just the fact that it was not even or blunt was getting to me. I thought about this challenge and didn't do it. I am still on TASK. No free passes for me.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Checking in. I'm still psing 100% of the time. I've been wearing large braids under a beanie for about four weeks. I think this week I will switch it up and do flat twists going into a bun. I've been consistent with Dcing weekly, spritzing my hair during the week and sealing.