LHCF BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE 2012

TriniStarr

Due to popular demand ...here is the sign-up thread for 2012 LHCF Bootcamp!!!

Everyone, please include your STARTING POINT PICTURE with your sign-up post. Thanks!

LHCF BOOTCAMP is the ULTIMATE
Length Retention Challenge!
It is a combination of some of the most successful LHCF challenges (based on my thread research ) and those that require the most discipline. This challenge is not for the faint of heart, fickle, or easily swayed but for those who are unwaveringly determined to retain every mm of growth that comes out of their scalp in 2012.

Here are the RULES:
1. No Direct Heat (Hooded Dryer is acceptable)
2. No Trimming (Dusting is allowed)
3. Deep Condition w/Every Shampoo Wash
4. Wear Only Protective (Buns, Braids, Twists, Weaves, etc.) or
Low Manipulation (Braidouts, Rollersets, etc.) Styles

This challenge will have 4 sessions.
Session One: January 1 - March 31
Session Two: April 1 - June 30
Session Three: July 1- September 30
Session Four: October 1 - December 15

Those who make it through all 4 sessions will reap the greatest hair reward!!

Cheat Sheet
You will have one emergency pass for each session. Use them wisely! Please post to the monthly update when you have used one.
ONLY ONE EXCUSE!!! <---- My mean face

CONSEQUENCES If you are serious about this challenge, you can decide on a punishment if you do not live up to the requirements. For example: No fried food for a month, 2x my normal exercise for two weeks, No LHCF website for two weeks, No new products for two months, etc.

ACCOUNTABILITY: Throughout the challenge, we will post monthly updates.

DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to ____ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2012)

***If you have questions about Bootcamp, please PM me as I may miss it in this thread. Thanks and Happy Hair Growing***

youwillrise

I'm going to join this because I have been MUCH more disciplined with my challenges lately! I will fill everything in in a little while!

wheezy807

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _five 2 miles walks for one week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2012)
**I can't add my pic til after the 5th**

gvin89

Let's do this!!!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no TV for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pics...

silentdove13

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____to do a 5K marathon no cheese for a month__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pic is in my sig

aa9746

I am going to commit to ___4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ______no internet for 1wk_________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

beautyintheyes

can i still join this is my first challenge but im getting my first sew in tomorrow so i wanted to kick it off with that and if so is bagging considered dc?

yorkpatties

This sounds exciting. Wish I had joined in January but I BCed in January and could only wear a TWA under my wig. Not the best protective style for wiggin it. I will keep my eye out for next year. Good luck ladies! Happy hair growing!

aa9746

can i still join this is my first challenge but im getting my first sew in tomorrow so i wanted to kick it off with that and if so is bagging considered dc?

Welcome!

I think baggying is considered dc if you use conditioner. I use to baggy with conditioner under my wigs. Haven't done that in a while though.

aa9746

Made it through session 1&2 now on to 3.

Dusted my ends and planning on doing a hard protein. hhg

aa9746

No rules broken.
Using Gro Aut line (oils, conditioners, shampoo) & OCT (old formula) to help retain 2 inches of growth by December.