LHCF: OFFICIAL "WHAT'S MY HAIR TYPE?" (typing thread:-)

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=132381 said:
hair4romheaven[/USER] ;13234527]This should be fun. Nonie and other hair typing gurus. ;-)
Wet hair no product. no manipulation.

View attachment 113499

View attachment 113501

View attachment 113503

View attachment 113505

View attachment 113507
hi lady! I can't see the natural pattern that clearly in your pic.... but i think you may be a beautiful 4b! we have about the same density on you hair (when i section it out like that)

I would later on possibly wash/condition and allow it to shrink on its own (no product of course) and snap a pic from the back:yep::yep: (you may be 4a/4b...in some sections, but I can't really see things clearly on Friday's:rolleyes:)

beautiful hair!!!

Embyra

This should be fun. @Nonie and other hair typing gurus. ;-)
Wet hair no product. no manipulation.

View attachment 113499

View attachment 113501

View attachment 113503

View attachment 113505

View attachment 113507

you could be any type all i see is frizz that doesnt mean type 4 either

i dont think applying product ie leave in conditioner etc in your hair is going to change the curl size from a 4b-3b (example) thats what chemicals are for
therefore i dont see why we are typing hair naked :look:when often all your going to see is poof and frizz

feel free to apply some leave in etc i will gladly type then:lachen:

hair4romheaven

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT I agree I always thought of my self as a solid 4b but as it grows I see a little curl pattern (only when wet) its mostly in the back though. I will snap more pics this weekend and update. Do you have a fotki? I'd love to see your hair as you say it looks like mine. I can get ideas from you since I don't wear my hair out as much I am hiding in weaves until i get to full APL.
Thanks miss lady! ;-)
Nonie lets have some fun lol ;-)

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=132381 said:
hair4romheaven[/USER];13237815]tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT I agree I always thought of my self as a solid 4b but as it grows I see a little curl pattern (only when wet) its mostly in the back though. I will snap more pics this weekend and update. Do you have a fotki? I'd love to see your hair as you say it looks like mine. I can get ideas from you since I don't wear my hair out as much I am hiding in weaves until i get to full APL.
Thanks miss lady! ;-)
Nonie lets have some fun lol ;-)

i think my sista-gul-friend Nonie is over some of the stuff :yawn: ummmm yeah, but nothing to do with you, trust me i know where she's coming from

but heaven no ma'am:nono::nono: i don't do the fotki stuff, no time (or interest) really ... pm me sometime we'll share pics tho' (unmanipulated, naked hair is the primary factor for andre's system... and a great camera:grin::grin: ) and i only have a macbook:perplexed but i make it do what it do:lol:

eta: in fact just glared at your siggy... your hair is probably slightly more dense than mine, but it looks like you have fine strands, w/ normal to thick density? i definitely have SUPER-DUPER fine strands, w/ normal density

one of the best typing games I've found is by seeking one or two hair twins
.... kinda leaves you with little doubt in the end (mine Prettyeyes must have gave me the finger:ohwell:):lachen: but as my hair has grown a tad I think my pattern is different than initially 99% frizzball here:yep::spinning:

Last edited:
HI ladies :wavey:
I'm curious to see what my type is although I believe I am a 3c in the crown and very back bottom of my head and a 4a around the sides and the back

The 1st pic was when I first BC'd I had just taken a shower & washed my hair my hair was 95% dry nothing in it except a little evoo, The 2nd pic I was taking pics after a fresh wash to do precisely this (hair typing that is)..... I was doing the same in the third pic as well. I just wanted everyone to see the variations in the curls. The very last pis I was trying to get a good pic with my web cam, but I failed miserably :lachen: You can however see one of my Ss shaped curls on the left side..... lemme know what you guys think :yep:

Attachments

• 0817110214_01.jpeg
    0817110214_01.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Snapshot_20111007_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20111007_3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Snapshot_20111007_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20111007_4.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Snapshot_20110924_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20110924_11.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 52

yuhlovevybz

I said I wouldn't do this but everyone else knows so :look: me too?

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

I wanna say I'm 4a/b (excluding my wack patch of course)